Notre Dame vs. Alabama
    Miami
    Sun Life Stadium Jan. 7
    8:30 p.m. ESPN
    Alabama (-9.5) @ Miami
    44.19%
    Notre Dame (+9.5)
    55.81%

Bama rolls!!! To much speed and power. Offensive and defensive lines for Bama will dominate the Irish.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      Bama rolls!!! To much speed and power. Offensive and defensive lines for Bama will dominate the Irish.
      ND is pretty stout on the D Line themselves. I don't think Bama will be able to run all over them.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        I'm shocked

Nick Saban has petitioned the BCS because he says its unfair that ND plays with 11 guys on Defense.

I'll take the mobile QB (remember Tex A&M) and what I think will be even a higher spread closer to game time.
        He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

I like Bama closetr than the number says....its up to 9.5 today...Hey KB get my LSU avatar off....LOL

Comment

bama 1rst half lock it up

Comment

ND will be my play with half my bet on ML. ND will be very motivated as they have not been here in a long time. They are balanced on both sides offensive and defensive. I especially thing their def is very good. Bama is beatable as we have seen and i don't think they are the powerhouse they have been in the last few years. Look what am and ga scored on them ND will do the same. Should be a great game. GL all who ever you take

Comment

Working...
              X