343 San Fran - 7 1/2........................Early NFL POD

349/350 Indy/Det OVER 51
    353/354 NE/Mia OVER 51
    355 Houston -7

Early CBB
    713/714 Mary/Mason OVER 130 1/2

711 Md Tenn St + 4 1/2....................Early CBB POD

715 Wich St -7

back later....gl fellows, lock and load........not too much into it today, LSU Jimmy's death weighing HEAVY on my Heart......

The Cajuns of Thibodaux La, have lost a great person......He'll be sadly missed by tons of people.......

If you learned to love him here on this Forum, it's magnified 100 times, by meeting him in PERSON.....what a GREAT GUY he was........

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Good luck kapt., i remember when we all were together, what a fun and great time we had, it would be great for just one more, love you guys with my heart.

Jt
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

GL kapt. I wish I had the honor of meeting jimmy. spoke with him several times over the years. great guy.
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Good Luck Today Kapt.....didn't know Jimmy...but he sounds like he was one heck of a person........may he rest in peace....
        Remember the 3 G's Gambling, Golf, Girls not in any particular order.....

Comment

gl pal lets get boat going /jt's cooking /couple of barrel's of kapt & the boyz rowing
          Last edited by flashypants; 12-02-2012, 12:21 PM.

Comment

wow kaptain nfl i played al those today great minds think alike
            rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

rip jimmy

gl today kaptain

id love to know when you all plan another get together.

gl today

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
                ...not too much into it today, LSU Jimmy's death weighing HEAVY on my Heart......

The Cajuns of Thibodaux La, have lost a great person......He'll be sadly missed by tons of people.......

If you learned to love him here on this Forum, it's magnified 100 times, by meeting him in PERSON.....what a GREAT GUY he was........[/SIZE]

He certainly was Kapt. One of a kind. He would wake this place up instantly with the photoshop lol. He was a great friend, a terrific guy. I am blessed that I got the chance to know him very well. He will always be in my heart.

I spoke to Brenda this morning. He went in his sleep.

Kapt, one more thing. I am so glad I did not leave him by the mailbox. It would have made this so much worse on me.

Comment

Forgot, Good Luck YOF ,,, Sweep em today

Comment

GL Kapt

Comment

Papi

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                      He certainly was Kapt. One of a kind. He would wake this place up instantly with the photoshop lol. He was a great friend, a terrific guy. I am blessed that I got the chance to know him very well. He will always be in my heart.

I spoke to Brenda this morning. He went in his sleep.

Kapt, one more thing. I am so glad I did not leave him by the mailbox. It would have made this so much worse on me.
                      he worked his photo magic on everyone, however; he seemed to hone in on ROOK and I.........he loved it when I'd call him dying laughing at his tom foolery........

I talked to him just a few weeks ago, he was having electrical problems with his scooter, and asked my advice.......

I told him then, we need to get together again at JTs'.......

Said he was doing fine, feeling better.....

I believe his excessive weight just eventually got to his heart......

Damn I'm gonna miss him PAPI.........sure glad you made the trip down when you did.......classic meeting.....memorable

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                      X