Sunday Plays with Best Bet Inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Plays with Best Bet Inside

Turned 64 last Thursday so I'm now a year wiser and hope to improve on my 1-2 Saturday picks. Here we go for Sunday.

Seattle +3-
    San Francisco -7 Best Bet
    Arizona +4-
    Detroit -5
    New England -7 bought a 1/2 point
    Cleveland -2-
    Dallas -10-

A lot of plays for me, so best of luck to all.

On a side note: If any of you have had to deal with a parent that has dementia I feel your pain and if you haven't I hope you never have to go down that road. It can tear your family apart and your life can become a living hell if you let it. My parents now live apart. My Dad has no idea who my Mom is and because he becomes verbally abusive with her she can't even go around him for fear he will become physically abusive. I can't see my Dad because he wants to fight all the time when he sees me over issues he makes up. (like where is his other house and why will I not take him to it) I have had to put my Mom in a retirement home and my Dad is staying the their house with a 24 hour caretaker because he wants to live at home and throws a fit when we try and take him somewhere else. Well as dimer would say, enought of my BS just been having a really hard week trying to keep myself from falling off the wagon and jumping into a bottle of Jack Daniels. I've been clean for a year and two months so that would be the last thing I need to do. Good night gang, Good luck to all Sunday.
    Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

gl today Che.....hang in my friend.......you'll overcome, you always do......

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck Che Che God Bless You
      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

GL on the action

Comment

Working...
        X