Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Play - Just One

Middle Tenn State +9 ��

Boy have I had a week so far. My Mom fell and hurt her shoulder. She had to have someone with her 24/7 to make sure she didn't get up and fall again. Only 11 hours sleep in the last four days. Waiting for my sisters to come in tomorrow and we will put them in an assisted living facility Friday. The bad news my parents don't know about it yet. It's finally come to the point Mrs CheChe and I just cannot provide for all their needs anymore. They are 90 and 84, and we moved here to take care of them 5 years ago. We have been able to keep them in their home during that time, it's time to turn the job over to the professionals. Hard to do but it's for the best.

Best of luck to all
    Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Bol with your parents. Tough deal

Comment

I hope everything works out for the best CheChe...take care

Comment

gl buddy like that play alot
        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

god bless u takeing care of them as long as u have buddy god bless but it is the right descion no matter how hard it is to do

Comment

Good Luck, what a tough decision, you shoul be applauded for your efforts over the last 5 years.
            Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

adding Kansas City +9- I hate KC but can they really be this bad. SD no power house KC scores just enough to cover.

Well my Sisters got in and we set down and talked to my Mom last night. She was sad but said it was time and liked the place we picked. She saw it about two years ago when they first build them. We are waiting for tomorrow to tell my Dad just hope it goes half as smooth as my Mom. He can be a handful but maybe with my sisters there they can help make him think it is his idea. We picked out all new stuff and had it delivered today so the place is ready to move into. Just two end tables from their present home and their personal things is all we need to move. Phone was turned on today and Life Line is meeting me tomorrow at 8:00 to set that up.

Thanks for all the support from my BC family you will never know how much your kindness and support helps.
              Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

GL buddy...both look great.

Hopefully all gets well soon.
                FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

GL. hope things get better for ya

Comment

told ya it was easy great call my friend i didnt post anything else last night because i forgot lol damn i am getting old

Comment

Working...
                    X