CASHMONEY World Series Game 3 blah blah blah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CASHMONEY World Series Game 3 blah blah blah

Well all of you probably already knew who I was taking without even looking inside my thread!!

Detroit -155

Detroit -1.5 (+155)

Small play on no runs in the first nothing big....

I hope they win and win big tonight I just really hope!!!! I want some big ammo going into nfl Sunday becuase I have some big big plays tomorow!!! Good luck boyz

GL Cash

Comment

sorry about your loss but detroit looks like deers in head lights this series kill them today cash
      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969 View Post
        sorry about your loss but detroit looks like deers in head lights this series kill them today cash
        That's it Marty I'm done with these bums they can't score a run if there fucking life's depeneded on it!!! They cost me a damn good profit this week and I'm done chasing these scrubs!! One thing I learned a long time ago and still due the same shit you can't bet with your heart it never fucking works!!!!

Comment

I think the Houston Astros would have put up a better fight. Detroit has scored in 2 of 27 innings so far.

Worst TV ratings in WS History

Worst WS to watch in History

Worst performance by a team in WS History

Absolutely pathetic from top to bottom!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            I think the Houston Astros would have put up a better fight. Detroit has scored in 2 of 27 innings so far.

Worst TV ratings in WS History

Worst WS to watch in History

Worst performance by a team in WS History

Absolutely pathetic from top to bottom!
            Totally agree Wayne!!!! Sickening

Comment

Originally posted by CashMoney View Post
              That's it Marty I'm done with these bums they can't score a run if there fucking life's depeneded on it!!! They cost me a damn good profit this week and I'm done chasing these scrubs!! One thing I learned a long time ago and still due the same shit you can't bet with your heart it never fucking works!!!!
              i agree with that your heart and love for a team kills the pocket book every damn time we get it back today buddy
              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Cash, just go Gigantes tonight and win back that profit...Good Luck potna

Comment

Originally posted by DenJamTuck View Post
                  Cash, just go Gigantes tonight and win back that profit...Good Luck potna
                  Lol thanks!!! But I think I'm done with baseball!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X