Thursday NCAA Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday NCAA Play

Houston -5 over SMU. Was planning to take Arizona State earlier in the week but the line movement scared me off the game. Line opened at my book with Oregon -11, now he has Oregon -7'. Everyone and their brother is on Arizona State so I am laying off. My book told me he has written action on 18 plays for the Oregon/Arizona State game, 16 on ASU and 2 on Oregon. Bol to all this weekend.

I like Houston too,good luck raven

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
      Houston -5 over SMU. Was planning to take Arizona State earlier in the week but the line movement scared me off the game. Line opened at my book with Oregon -11, now he has Oregon -7'. Everyone and their brother is on Arizona State so I am laying off. My book told me he has written action on 18 plays for the Oregon/Arizona State game, 16 on ASU and 2 on Oregon. Bol to all this weekend.
      I was looking at a site and it had 85% on Oregon. I see them moving line down to get more on Oregon if this is true. But hell what do I know. I know after the last two weeks I had I am gunshy this week cause I always have a bad week following a good one
      but gl I am on Arizona St already and need S Fran -1 in teaser with Denver from monday.
      SEASON RECORDS AS OF 1/24/16

NFL
      LW 2-0 +3
      SEAS 64-40-3 +23.05

NBA
      LW 1-2 -2.3
      SEAS 17-16 +6.4

NHL
      LW 8-3 +5.85
      SEAS 20-14 +0.35

NCAAB
      LW 1-7 -12.1