Ny Yankees -180

Ny Yankees run line -1.5 (+105)

St. Louis +125

Good luck boys

Gl cash on both
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

All I do is post winners and I get banned for three days somebody please tell me how that works??

Comment

Originally posted by CashMoney View Post
        All I do is post winners and I get banned for three days somebody please tell me how that works??
        Cause you call peoples mom hookers you dumb fuck You act like your a bad ass on the computer but no way in hell would you talk to people in real life like you do here. Your a piece of shit and your lucky they let your stupid ass come back

Comment

Bitch if you had a car on your lot that would make it to Georgia I would buy it and tell your ass to brinig it but you probably don't have nothing on your lot that would make it cross the state line

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            Bitch if you had a car on your lot that would make it to Georgia I would buy it and tell your ass to brinig it but you probably don't have nothing on your lot that would make it cross the state line
            Like I said your a classless loser and everyone on this site knows it!!!!!!

Comment

Like I said your a classless loser and everyone on this site knows it!!!!!!
              No!!!! I talk off line to most people on this site and YOU are the loser. Trust me!!!!

Comment

No!!!! I talk off line to most people on this site and YOU are the loser. Trust me!!!!
                Get off my dick , I'm done playing games with losers like you please stay away from my threads and I will stay away from yours!!! Your threads are worthless anyways

Comment

Get off my dick , I'm done playing games with losers like you please stay away from my threads and I will stay away from yours!!! Your threads are worthless anyways
                  you follow me bitch. You come after me every chance you get in every thread. Ill send you a bag full of my sweat off my balls so you can live out your fantasy and taste it

Comment

2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                      I thought family is off limits??? Don't talk about my mom or Wayne will ban you!!!!

Comment

I thought family is off limits??? Don't talk about my mom or Wayne will ban you!!!!
                        Another example of a little bitch. Grow up and just try to be a part of the site. You want to be the whole site and you aint that good a capper

Comment

Another example of a little bitch. Grow up and just try to be a part of the site. You want to be the whole site and you aint that good a capper
                          I'm a way better capper then you and that's a fact and that's why you hate me!!! Hahhahahhahaa

Comment

Working...
                          X