ncaa football thursday possible 10*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ncaa football thursday possible 10*

big tiger fan, and losing last night with velverde is gonna cost the tigers a chance at the pennant. even if they win with verlander tonight, they lose him starting game 1 in the alcs.

arizona st/ colorado over 57

utep/tulsa over 57.5

hoping to get both az st. and tulsa over on just the sides at around 28 each. if i get those lines tulsa over 28 will be a 10* play for me. i can't see them not getting over 30 at home vs utep. tulsa averages 41 at home while utep gives up 31 on the road.

good luck guys:
    Last edited by detroitdavid; 10-11-2012, 03:32 AM.
    The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

gl
    SEASON RECORDS AS OF 1/24/16

NFL
    LW 2-0 +3
    SEAS 64-40-3 +23.05

NBA
    LW 1-2 -2.3
    SEAS 17-16 +6.4

NHL
    LW 8-3 +5.85
    SEAS 20-14 +0.35

NCAAB
    LW 1-7 -12.1
    SEAS 16-20 -8.3

FINAL COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECORD FOR 2015-16

70-79 -49.45

Comment

Valverde is a fucking gas can bro!! I can't believe what the fuck he did last night !!

Comment

he's a free agent at the end of the year, and there's no way the tigers re-sign him. i'm hoping either they bring up bruce rondon (he's only 21) or sign league who's a free agent himself. i'm tired of dombrowski signing scott boros guys, and that's velverdes agent. by the way, rondon is a lefty with a 102 mph fastball.

Einstien

Comment

Are you definitely making this a 10* play?

Comment

i'll know for sure about 60 to 90 minutes before kickoff.

Einstien

Comment

I am seeing Tulsa team total over 37.5,,,did you mean 38??
              Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

Why not just Tulsa, if they are putting up 40? I mean I dont doubt the over play, Im just seeing that SMU shut out UTEP at UTEP last week.

Comment

where i bet i haven't seen a number yet. it usually goes up 2 hours before kickoff, that's in about 2 hours and 12 minutes from now.

Einstien

Comment

Working...
                  X