CASHMONEY MNF and MLB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CASHMONEY MNF and MLB

Sorry boys i did not have time to post yesterday , I was attending a funeral for a friend of mines sister who died of cancer she was only 29 years old and a very special and beautiful girl!
    RIP Hanya

Early MLB

St. Louis -110 (must win game for the champs)

Sorry to hear that. My friend(well on facebook that was 4 years younger than me) died today of Skin Cancer. I had hung out with her a few times. She did make fun of my black socks which is all I ever wear lol.

GL on the play.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
      Sorry to hear that. My friend(well on facebook that was 4 years younger than me) died today of Skin Cancer. I had hung out with her a few times. She did make fun of my black socks which is all I ever wear lol.

GL on the play.
      Thanks bro

Comment

Yeah Tasha my friend(Im not acting like we were close) was 25. Life can be short.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
          Yeah Tasha my friend(Im not acting like we were close) was 25. Life can be short.
          Yes sir life is short I been seeing a lot of young people dying lately and it's scary man.. You can't take life for granted gotta just always try to be happy!!

Comment

Originally posted by CashMoney View Post
            Sorry boys i did not have time to post yesterday , I was attending a funeral for a friend of mines sister who died of cancer she was only 29 years old and a very special and beautiful girl!
            RIP Hanya

Early MLB

St. Louis -110 (must win game for the champs)
            vERY SORRY BOUT YOUR LOST THAT IS SOOOOOO SAD I CAN RELATE TO THE CANCER THING MY OLDEST SISTER HAD STAGE 4 BREAST CANCER HAD BOTH HER BREAST REMOVED THE DR.S WERE PREPARING US 4 HER TO DIED BUT MY SISTER TOLD EVERYONE THERE IN NO WAY SHE WAS GOING TO LET THIS CANCER BEAT HER AND SURE ENOUGH SHE IS ALMOST 3YRS CANCER FREE THE DR,S COULD NOT BELIEVE IT BUT THEY SAID HER WILL TO LIVE AND FIGHT REALLY HELP HER SHE JUST TURN 49 SEPT.30 SO I KNOW THE PAIN U ARE FEELING I HATE HATE THIS WORD CANCER SEEN AND HEARD OF TO MANY PEOPLE DYING FROM IT----I HOPE I DID NOT OFFEND U BY SHARING MY STORY WITH YA

I AM TRULY SORRY FOR YOUR LOST U JUST TRY TO KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND ME AND MY FAMILY WILL SAY A PRAYER FOR YU AND YOUR FRIEND
            TALK SOON GETER DONE PEACE
            U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
            THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
            BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

gl
              SEASON RECORDS AS OF 1/24/16

NFL
              LW 2-0 +3
              SEAS 64-40-3 +23.05

NBA
              LW 1-2 -2.3
              SEAS 17-16 +6.4

NHL
              LW 8-3 +5.85
              SEAS 20-14 +0.35

NCAAB
              LW 1-7 -12.1
              SEAS 16-20 -8.3

FINAL COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECORD FOR 2015-16

70-79 -49.45

Comment

Originally posted by rocko View Post
                vERY SORRY BOUT YOUR LOST THAT IS SOOOOOO SAD I CAN RELATE TO THE CANCER THING MY OLDEST SISTER HAD STAGE 4 BREAST CANCER HAD BOTH HER BREAST REMOVED THE DR.S WERE PREPARING US 4 HER TO DIED BUT MY SISTER TOLD EVERYONE THERE IN NO WAY SHE WAS GOING TO LET THIS CANCER BEAT HER AND SURE ENOUGH SHE IS ALMOST 3YRS CANCER FREE THE DR,S COULD NOT BELIEVE IT BUT THEY SAID HER WILL TO LIVE AND FIGHT REALLY HELP HER SHE JUST TURN 49 SEPT.30 SO I KNOW THE PAIN U ARE FEELING I HATE HATE THIS WORD CANCER SEEN AND HEARD OF TO MANY PEOPLE DYING FROM IT----I HOPE I DID NOT OFFEND U BY SHARING MY STORY WITH YA

I AM TRULY SORRY FOR YOUR LOST U JUST TRY TO KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND ME AND MY FAMILY WILL SAY A PRAYER FOR YU AND YOUR FRIEND
                TALK SOON GETER DONE PEACE

Thank you very much, my friend was diagnosed with cancer and she battled 9 years , we thought for sure she was gonna beat it and then all the sudden she got a real bad case of lamineona and died out of no where ... It was a very very sad funeral the girl has 3 other siblings and it was real hard to watch them bury her.. I don't wish this on anyone, that's really good that your sister is strong and beat that hopefully it will never come back.. Thanks for your kinds words!! Good luck my friend

Comment

Baltimore +115

Comment

NFL

1rst Half

Houston -6.5

Game

Houston -9

I think it's real tough to beat a nfl team by 9 points but something tells me there begging you to take the jets I'm riding with a hot Houston and against a ragged out jets team

Comment

Houston 2nd half -3

Comment

Working...
                      X