You guys are great.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are great.

Look, I am new here, so I will try not to ruffle any feathers. But most of you seem to be degenerate gamblers. You guys sit up here and ask each other for sports service plays like northcoast, underdog, wayne root (of all people), feist and it seems that a lot of you hang on their every word. I gamble too, and I lose a bunch but I probably win a slight bit more, but its all in fun. But you have to know one thing, those sports services dont know any more than you do.
    But enough raving. I love the dialogue. I love the subject matter and I will continue to visit this site, if you will have me. Just dont ask me for ASA's picks of big al, because IT JUST DOESNT MATTER. Hope you guys figure that out before you lose too much money.
    Happy New Year. And a sincere positive wish for you all. Gambling is fun, keep it that way. Dont get crazy with it.

Dont mean to be harsh, but someone tell me how you feel. Would love to know, seriously. Welcome all criticism.

Comment

Gonoles,

Welcome to the forum

Some guys like getting the service plays as they don't want to be on the same side. Some people actually go against the service plays and some actually play them.

Comment

I respect Northcoast

While I sometimes go against him (Phil steele), it's not intentional. I hate beign on the other side because I respect his plays and look for them every week.

I think it's fascinating watching the services' plays. I like to see where Cokin and Spreitzer are going.
        Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

Cool

You guys are cool. I came off like an ass?>? because its New Years and I had a bunch to drink. I do believe what I said, I just probably would not have said it, thats all. I wish all of you the best of luck, really. And I must confess, I get the Power Sweep newsletter, for years now. I really respect the work Phil puts into that and the stats and trends are great. Thats what I try to base my handicapping on.
          And oh yea, FLORIDA STATE rocks. But not sure I would be on them in the Orange. GO NOLES.

Comment

Stay

So, can I stay? :tongue: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Comment

Working...
            X