Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alert

There are currently 19 members and 11 guests on line at 10:50 CST that have no life on New Years Eve like myself. I am watching my baby tonight. Any other "good" excuses?
    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

I am a recovering alcoholic and feel their is no safer place Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We will show that we really didnt need A-Rod

Comment

HERBIE caught a cold

Comment

I hope that's all he catches

Comment

watching the game..trying to win more money.....wife went to bed around 10:30, she can't hang
          "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

Trotter

Give her a good nudge. If that doesn't work call 1-900-PHILJR1

Comment

playing poker on PP...girlfriend went home for the weekend...and i HATE HOUSE PARTIES!!!

rather stay in play some poker, watch some games, drink some beers and NOT be hung over for tomorrows games :D

i live outside boston and if you dont have tickets to the clubs in advance, your shit outta luck....
              the original "HuskerFan"

Comment

did i mention i FU-CKING HATE HOUSE PARTIES!!!!
                the original "HuskerFan"

Comment

i already went up and kissed her, she barely wakes up and asks me if CSU is winning...what a great gal

*getting choked up*...she cares about my bets

Comment

Trotter

Try kissing a littlle lower and see what happens. I better do that myself tonight. GL tomorrow.

Comment

broke my finger,twisted my ankle, the cat bit me,the dog pissed on my shoe's, tv took a sh$t, wife is leaving me because of my gambling, and i'm broke
                      It's not whether you get knocked down, It's whether you get back up again!

Comment

I'd wake up looking like a glazed doughnut :eek:

GL to u too....

Comment

Re: Alert

Originally posted by PhilJr
                          There are currently 19 members and 11 guests on line at 10:50 CST that have no life on New Years Eve like myself. I am watching my baby tonight. Any other "good" excuses?
                          That my friend is a great thing in reality. Having a new born baby that's healthy. By the way where is the wife??

Comment

Originally posted by weasel123
                            I am a recovering alcoholic and feel their is no safer place Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Glad to hear that you're doing good on the staying away from Alcohol. Have an uncle that has been sober for at least 10 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Intraware1
                              playing poker on PP...girlfriend went home for the weekend...and i HATE HOUSE PARTIES!!!

rather stay in play some poker, watch some games, drink some beers and NOT be hung over for tomorrows games :D

i live outside boston and if you dont have tickets to the clubs in advance, your shit outta luck....
                              How far outside of Boston are you? I've been there once and stayed in the Downtown area. I can't remember the name of the street that was behind the hotel that I stayed at, but it is compared to Rodeo drive in Hollywood. Very expensive area in the downtown Boston area too. I really liked the area as its old and historic. Plus shops, stores etc are open all times at night.

Comment

Working...
                              X