• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much for getting the calls correct.

Comment

thanks for the winner!

Comment

nice winner,

and I cant believe Texas has already made an error to cost themselves a run.

these teams r the best in mlb and they are choking, cant catch cant throw this is embarrassing baseball

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
          THIS ONE GAME PLAYOFF IS REALLY STUPID TO ME.MAYBE BECAUSE I AM AN ATLANTA FAN AND WE SHOULD HAVE HAD THIS WRAPPED UP LAST WEEK OR IT JUST DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE TO BASE AN ENTIRE SEASON ON ONE GAME IF U ARE NOT TIED.ANYWAYS OFF THE SOAPBOX

ONLY 2 GAMES TO CHOOSE FROM FOE A GOY OPPORTUNITY BUT THERE IS NO WAY IN THE WORLD ATLANTA SHOULD BE FAVORED BY -180.
          I KNOW MEDLEN IS ON THE MOUND BUT THIS YEAR HE HAS NOT STARTED AGAINST ST LOUIS BUT HAS GIVEN UP 3 RUNS IN RELIEF IN ONLY 5 AND 2/3 INNINGS.Also MCCANN IS NOT GOING TO BE STARTING TODAY SO MEDLEN WILL HAVE A TOP BAT OUT OF THE LINEUP.I ALSO HATE THE FACT THAT MEDLEN AND THE BRAVES HAVE WON 23 STRAIGHT STARTS WHEN HE STARTS.THIS IS ADDED PRESSURE TO AN ALREADY PRESSURE GAME.KYLE LOHSE IS NOT A SLOUCH BY ANY MEANS.I SEE THIS BEING A 2-1 OR MAYBE 3-2 TYPE GAME AND CAN NOT LAY -180 ON A TEAM THAT MIGHT WIN BY ONLY 1 OR POSSIBLY LOSE.

GAME OF THE YEAR PLAY

ST LOUIS +1.5 -140*****GOY PLAY
          ST LOUIS +170
          ALSO GOING TO THROW A LITTLE ON THE TOTAL AND PLAY

UNDER 7 AT -140
          well gotta say nice call. Umpires were even involved. I wasn't gonna bet the game till I seen your write up. Thanks. I went one step further and bet st louis -1.5 at +250 as well. was a really nice game for me.
          SEASON RECORDS AS OF 1/24/16

NFL
          LW 2-0 +3
          SEAS 64-40-3 +23.05

NBA
          LW 1-2 -2.3
          SEAS 17-16 +6.4

NHL
          LW 8-3 +5.85
          SEAS 20-14 +0.35

NCAAB
          LW 1-7 -12.1