This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THU Football w/Inside Information!!!

Arkansas State -2-The Inside Info is the Ryan Aplin is going to be starting for my 5-0 unstoppable college fantasy football team . When I play anybody magic happens.

NFL
    St. Louis +2

Good Luck

10-4 YTD on football

HAAAAAAAHAAAAAA THAT IS A GOOOOOD ONE LETSWIN------BUT I AM WITH YA all THE WAY THE ONLY THING THAT SCARES ME ALL THE SERVICES I SEEN ARE ON DA RAMSSSS BUT ALSO THAT LINE THAT VEGAS SET DOES NOT MAKE SENSE TOO ME AT ALL SO ANYHOW GLLLLL TO US AND GREAT RECORD U HVE GOING INTO TONIGHTS GM UNLESS U JUST PUT THE DATE UP HAHAHAHA J/KING BUT THAT A BIG 10-4 BUDDY WINK WINK
    GETER DONE PEACE
    U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
    THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

gl win

Comment

Gl lol

Comment

Well that was pretty good. Let's keep it rolling buds.

Comment

You just can't stand it when the lights aren't on you.

If you would have just posted plays I'd have came in here and told you hell of a job.

But you're still a fucking idiot... Hope you lose your fucking moonshine hole this weekend, you dumbfuck...

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

If you would have just posted plays I'd have came in here and told you hell of a job.

But you're still a fucking idiot... Hope you lose your fucking moonshine hole this weekend, you dumbfuck...
              Lol did you get your 2nd pint down. What are you talking about? Tommorrow is, I probably got to bet my Braves. Kinda like Pitty in CFB. Who knows, it aint like Im cashing out on FRIDAY. Geez bro.

Comment

I swear dude, you make me mad enough to want to do something about it.

Comment

MODS delete KB sooners post from my thread. Immediately.

Comment

you just can't stand it when the lights aren't on you.

If you would have just posted plays i'd have came in here and told you hell of a job.

you motherfucker

Comment

I am calling for a BAN

He comes in my thread calling me a F'n idiot.

Comment

Give him 10 days to think about it.

Comment

I'll tell you one thing if you are not on their side, they will screw you. So obviously KB and probably others can come in my thread and say whatever.

I won 300 bucks tonight, I just said woohoo(kinda) and let's keep it rolling, cuz the week is early.

Comment

I'd love to find you. Beat your dumb fucking ass into oblivion. MORON doesn't give a proper definition of your DUMBASS

Comment

You need to be punched in the fucking mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X