NEED to ask a question and 1 pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED to ask a question and 1 pick

FIRST OF ALL I LIVE IN MISSOURI AND I DO NOT THINK MIZZOU WILL B ABLE TO STAY UP WITH THE COCKS I KNOW A LOT PEOPLE THINK 10 PTS IS TO MUCH I DID ALSO BUT WITH MIZZ..BEST RB OUT 4 THE YR AND QB ISSUES AND THE FIRST YR IN THE SCC...I THINK THE COCKS TAKE IT TOO THEM AS MUCH AS I HATE TO SAY IT
    SC--10

I KNOW I USALLY ONLY CUM HERE DURING FOOTBALL SEASON BUT I GUESS I MUST HAVE MISSED SOME THING CAUSE COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN TO MY BUDDY --THE KAPTAIN???WTF HAPPEN TO HIM I HOPE THIS DOES NOT START ANY SHITT CAUSE I REALLY DO NOT KNOW THANK U AND THANKS 4 EVERYONES HARD WORK IN HERE
    GETER DONE PEACE GLLLLLLL
    U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
    THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    BAMA BAMA BAMA

rocko, as most everyone here knows the kapt and I are buds. I can honestly say I have no idea. Maybe I missed something but I went back and checked his last few posts and I can not see anything wrong. He still emails me periodically but we do not talk about the forum. He does email me his plays weekly. I did ask him why he is emailing the plays instead of posting them on the forum. He never answered.

Hope this answers your question buddy

Good Luck today

Comment

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/me...ml#post2001078

Comment

Good luck Rocko!

Comment

gl rocko

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
            rocko, as most everyone here knows the kapt and I are buds. I can honestly say I have no idea. Maybe I missed something but I went back and checked his last few posts and I can not see anything wrong. He still emails me periodically but we do not talk about the forum. He does email me his plays weekly. I did ask him why he is emailing the plays instead of posting them on the forum. He never answered.

Hope this answers your question buddy

Good Luck today
            YES IT DOES SPARK IT DOES THANKS A BUNCH 4 THE INFO that is a big bummer but oh well what u going to do thanks again SPARK and thanks 4 all u do here u have won me a lot money ovver the years talk soon i hope u play the COCKS LOOKING GOOD AT HALF 21-3 COCKS
            GLLLLL
            GETER DONE PEACE
            THINK LONG THINK WRONG

BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

sorry rocko but spark loves playing with his cock lol

great call buddy
              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969 View Post
                sorry rocko but spark loves playing with his cock lol

great call buddy
                THAnKSSSS BUT THAT IS A LITTLE MORE InFO THEN I NEEDED BUT JMARTY REALLY IF U THINK BOUT IT DONT ALL US GENTS ESPECIALLY US MARRIED MEN PLAY WITH OUR COCKS
                THINK LONG THINK WRONG

BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

YOU got er done rocko ... Good call

Comment

Working...
                  X