• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Big Play In College Hoops For Thursday

70** Detroit +2

10** LA Lafayette +2
    10** Arkansas State -7
    DUFF sisters or OLSON sisters?

why detroit? don't need to have a reason, just curious.

Comment

Don't

Don't question the TIPSTER just bet it. It usually works. My trends and indexes show the game at even, so Detroit getting points is a logical choice I'm sure the TIPSTER has other methods to his madness.
      GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
      If you lose you are a degenerate....If you win you are a handicapper

Comment

my fault. won't happen again! missed, but i was going to play it.
        i am playing
        uwm +3.5
        ore - 3.5
        boise +12.5
        pep -5

Comment

GAME NOTES: The Detroit Titans attempt to continue their recent dominance of the Wright State Raiders tonight in Horizon League action. Detroit entered Saturday's matchup with Wisconsin-Green Bay having lost three of its last four games. The Titans managed an impressive 87-72 victory in that contest to improve to 6-5 overall, including 1-1 in league play. Entering tonight's tilt, the Titans have posted only one victory in four road games. As for Wright State, it has dropped three of its last four decisions after an outstanding start. The Raiders opened league play on a down note Sunday with a 67-56 setback at Loyola-Chicago, but there is reason for optimism heading into tonight's game considering that they have won five of their six home tilts to date. Detroit holds a 13-6 lead over Wright State in the all-time series between these two teams, including 10 wins in the last 11 meetings with the Raiders.

The Titans have benefited from the recent strong play of junior college transfer Elijah Warren. In his first two Horizon League starts, Warren has racked up a team-high 46 points, including a career-high 26 in Detroit's 15- point victory over Wisconsin-Green Bay. Warren has improved his average to 12.3 ppg with back-to-back strong outings, and he continues to lead the squad on the boards with 5.9 rpg. Willie Green is the Horizon League's third leading scorer, as he is netting 19.3 ppg. Terrell Riggs has been an effective scorer as well, as his 13.3 ppg are good for third on the team. The Titans are averaging 70.6 ppg this season and allowing opponents to score 66 ppg. On Saturday, Riggs chipped in 18 points for Detroit, and added 12 points despite 3-of-14 shooting from the field. A key to the victory for the Titans was that they held a 38-30 rebounding advantage, including a 15-5 edge on the offensive glass. They also compiled 16 assists and turned the ball over just eight times.

Wright State boasts one of the nation's more potent duos in Seth Doliboa and Vernard Hollins. Doliboa leads the league in scoring with 23.3 ppg, and he is also pulling down a team-high 7.5 rpg. As for Hollins, he is netting 20.3 ppg, good enough for second in the HL, to go along with 6.2 rpg and 4.2 apg. After Tyson Freeman, who contributes 9.5 ppg, no other Wright State player is scoring more than 4.7 ppg. In the loss to Loyola, Doliboa and Hollins combined to score 46 of the team's 56 points. Doliboa finished with 26 points and 10 boards, but he shot only 9-of-28 from the floor. Hollins posted 20 points and 11 boards from his guard position. Wright State missed eight of its 20 free throws, turned the ball over 15 times, and dished out only 10 assists.

Doliboa had a rare poor shooting night against Loyola, but expect him to bounce back strong tonight and make this contest close. Although he and Hollins will get their points, expect the Titans to continue their recent dominance of this series.

Predicted outcome: Detroit 76, Wright State 72

Comment

I watched the detroit game closely because i was going to bet detroit after this post then noticed alatex had Wright st. as their 20* for the night so i avoided it thank god but it was back and forth and alot of people had plays on both sides of this game.....Interesting to watch.

Keep them coming tipster!

Comment

Feel ur pain had Mercy as well.Tough back door!!!
              Jimmy aint heavy he's my brother!!!

Comment

Working...
              X