Blazer
    3* Wisc, Oregon/Minn Over, Utah, Ark, BC/ColSt Over

Gold Sheet
    1.5* Oregon
    1* Utah

Recommneded plays are Ark, Wisc, Oregon and Utah. GL
    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Good luck Phil Jr
    Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

Good Luck today Phil
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

thanks guys

now 6-1 in recommended bowl games. I am simply the best Can I ask 1 question? Why dosn't everyone just post their plays, shut the fuck up and win some money? Look at everyone's plays, play what you want and hope you win? If you lose, oh well. If you win, make sure you pound your chest and make sure everyone knows you won. BFD. It's called "gambling". No one wins all the time, take your best shot and ride the hot streaks. I can see why some people have left the site and I am tempted to do the same. There are a lot more important things in life than gambling. Some people need to grow up, enough said.

BTW, do you know I won the bettorschat pool for the NFL?? Do you also know that I picked 54% winners to win the pool? What does that tell you? We all SUCK!!!! I just SUCK less than everyone else. Good luck in your gambling endeavors and I hope I can continue to provide information that may hopefully win you money.

Comment

you the man phil told it just how it is i tell a good herbie story if i thought it would loosen the mood. also i found a very good comedy chat site i fit right in at good luck.

Comment

Thats jusy what I said in the other thread
            We will show that we really didnt need A-Rod

Comment

thanks Knowlez

Don't know if you saw previous post for my winning the BC pool, but I do not want a date with Herbie for winning.

Comment

Phil i am going to vegas the second week of the march madness i will bring a extra tube of carmex cause i know i can get us laid aw fuck now i am sounding like dinglenuts

Comment

You need to talk with the "chicken". He likes carmex

Comment

Phil,

You da man! I've been watching your posts in the Pool and followed quite a few of them - mostly winners! Keep up the good work - I'll be watching for your picks in the New Year!

Happy New Year! And GLTA in the coming games!

Comment

Re: thanks guys

Originally posted by PhilJr
                      now 6-1 in recommended bowl games. I am simply the best Can I ask 1 question? Why dosn't everyone just post their plays, shut the fuck up and win some money? Look at everyone's plays, play what you want and hope you win? If you lose, oh well. If you win, make sure you pound your chest and make sure everyone knows you won. BFD. It's called "gambling". No one wins all the time, take your best shot and ride the hot streaks. I can see why some people have left the site and I am tempted to do the same. There are a lot more important things in life than gambling. Some people need to grow up, enough said.

BTW, do you know I won the bettorschat pool for the NFL?? Do you also know that I picked 54% winners to win the pool? What does that tell you? We all SUCK!!!! I just SUCK less than everyone else. Good luck in your gambling endeavors and I hope I can continue to provide information that may hopefully win you money.
                      I really don't see all of this so called bashing. Me and Wayne have eliminated it in the past and will continue to do as this site will not become a bash fast site.

I really think that when people read posts they take them in the wrong context at times. When you post something it can sound very different than what it actually means.

Comment

Working...
                      X