Introduction / Outback Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction / Outback Bowl

Well, let me introduce myself first...as I just started posting. I'm 21 yrs old, been Gambling on sports since I was 16, I've honestly loss more than I've won, but most of those came when I was just getting into it, thought it would be easy...LOL.

OUTBACK BOWL...

Normally I NEVER bet on my team, I actually live in Gainesville and know several of the players. I went to high school with Eddie Hatch, probably never heard of him, he was a walk-on and is the 3rd string FB, also a backup long snapper. Glad he went to Florida...get to hang out with the team every now and then. BLAH BLAH BLAH...OK...Enough Babbling...

With the recent Spurrier resignation at Washington, several players fell as if they are playing to prove Zook should stay here. These players love Zook. So, I'm expecting an A+ Game from the Gators on O and D. I still win not place a bet on the Gators though, I fell it's bad luck in a way.

Take it for what it's worth, I'm just saying what I feel. Figured It would be a nice introduction into the bettorschat community.

Beat of luck to all of you!

welcome

Took Nebraka b/c of the same reason...........thanks for the input and welcome aboard.

Comment

Welcome hustlerX

and good luck.
      Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

WELCOME HUSTLER x

Comment

HustlerX,

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Working...
          X