No announcement yet.

NFL Opening Night Play and MKB Info...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Opening Night Play and MKB Info...

Well, that capper had another bad day. He is now 4-10 in the last two days after going 52-32 in the previous 12 before then. Today, I still projected him to have another down day but as far as calling out his exact record, I think I'll quit while I'm ahead there!

Cincinnati -105
    St. Louis -135
    Atlanta -200
    LA Dodgers -150
    San Francisco -160
    Baltimore EV
    Tampa Bay -115

He has 7 plays today; a lot of the teams are the same ones he went with yesterday. I will be back with my NFL pick a little later... Good Luck today!
    2019 SEASON
    NCAAF
    42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
    11-11 +2.60 units

Gl pal

Comment

Good Luck nuts

Comment

Well, the guy has dropped the first two plays of the day almost assuring us another losing day. Even if you were slow to fade his morning plays, we should be in the money fading his last 5 plays because we're taking big dogs. If he goes 3-2 (and we go 2-3) we'd still be in the money. I'd expect him to go 2-3 or 3-2 locking him in for a third straight losing day and a nice run of top shelf fades!

And now for my football play. Guys, we have an entire season to overthink games and get confused by lines. I'm going with the better line play, quarterback and coach. If the replacement refs or turnovers screw me over, so be it...

NFL
        2u - [452] Giants -3 1/2 -105

Best of Luck!
        2019 SEASON
        NCAAF
        42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
        11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Gl pg

Comment

Working...