Sunday's Picks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday's Picks!

I had a profitable day yesterday. Still cannot believe that USC gave 20 points in the second half. That is the easiest line you are ever going to see. Ever! I would like to improve in the percentage department but that's a secondary goal. I had a lean I posted yesterday which was Kentucky. Here's what I got for today. Heading to the beach. Have a good one, guys!

NCAAF
    2u - [215] Georgia Tech +7 1/2 -115
    2u - [213] SMU/ Baylor o57
    2u - [214] Baylor -7 1/2 -105

Worth a Look (5-4; Sides: 5-3, Totals 0-1)
    None

Love Georgia Tech here tonight but we are going to continue to keep the wagers small until I find my groove. Tech is 4-0 ATS in their last four conference ROAD 'revenge' games (they lost to VT last year at home 37-26). Have a wonderful, profitable day! Let's get it! Best of Luck!
    Last edited by peanutgallery; 09-02-2012, 05:40 PM.
    2019 SEASON
    NCAAF
    42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
    11-11 +2.60 units

good luck!
    Bet with your head...Not over it

1 unit = $50
    2012 Record
    NCAA FB 0-0
    NFL 0-0

Comment

What do you think about the OVER? This one is confusing me, we are not that far off pace and Baylor will not slow down. SMOO will hit something surely in 2nd.

We need an in game thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
        What do you think about the OVER? This one is confusing me, we are not that far off pace and Baylor will not slow down. SMOO will hit something surely in 2nd.

We need an in game thread.
        Hey, brother! Sorry for not getting back to you. What I was thinking about was Baylor in the second half but I wasn't too sure. When I'm not too sure about something (to the point where I don't put money on it) it's almost always a winner. Go figure. I guess that's why the people that make the lines are the one's making the lines... But hey, Bayor and the over were 2 winners!!! I'm such an idiot misreading that Georgia Tech was today but I still love them. I may repost it tomorrrow... Catch ya later!
        2019 SEASON
        NCAAF
        42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
        11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Working...
        X