Vols fan one play on nascar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vols fan one play on nascar

Jimmie J has never won here but lead a shit load of laps. I think he gets it done.

Jimmie Johnson +600-----100/600

Good luck y'all

I was gonna take him too but i hate taking guys from the back of the field and in that position, his odds should be much better than this IMO. Not enough value for me!

GL

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      I was gonna take him too but i hate taking guys from the back of the field and in that position, his odds should be much better than this IMO. Not enough value for me!

GL
      Normally I don't like it either but big tracks help cause you don't have to really worry about going a lap down. Best crew chief in NASCAR and he might be in the top 10 by lap 50.

Comment

Good luck buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          Normally I don't like it either but big tracks help cause you don't have to really worry about going a lap down. Best crew chief in NASCAR and he might be in the top 10 by lap 50.
          Yeah, I hear ya' man. You are right about Jimmie, He and Chad have the best chemistry in Nascar and you know i'm a big JJ fan. It is just very rare to Win from back there and as rare as it is, the odds should be better than that imo. I know Stewart or somebody pulled it off earlier this year but back then they were talking about how it rarely happens. I'm all for Jimmie Winning another race though buddy!

Comment

Unfucking real

Comment

Damn, you got fucked again bro... Sorry bud

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                Damn, you got fucked again bro... Sorry bud
                It's crazy. This is like three weeks in a row. I would take a few races off but Bristol and Atlanta is coming up so that ain't happening

Comment

Brutal man. I got roughed up a little too buddy!

Comment

Brutal man. I got roughed up a little too buddy!
                    We will turn it around.I never play just one guy but I was golfing all day so figured what the hell. I wouldn't have had the Biff anyway. I liked 48,17,5 and 55. I need to get over my hate for Brad K. I don't even know why I hate him but I never pick his ass. That might just change this week at Bristol when I pick his ass!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                      We will turn it around.I never play just one guy but I was golfing all day so figured what the hell. I wouldn't have had the Biff anyway. I liked 48,17,5 and 55. I need to get over my hate for Brad K. I don't even know why I hate him but I never pick his ass. That might just change this week at Bristol when I pick his ass!!!
                      I thought Brad K had the win, about 5 times in the last 20 laps, and he finishes 2nd. It would have been a nice hit at 20-1

I like him a lot. The kid is a crazy good driver!

Comment

I thought Brad K had the win, about 5 times in the last 20 laps, and he finishes 2nd. It would have been a nice hit at 20-1

I like him a lot. The kid is a crazy good driver!
                        He's always got nice odds. I think I hate betting him because his crew chief is the first one to gamble on something. He never seems to dominate a race and always seems to sneak in a win or a top 3. I hate watching my drivers alway be off sequence and it seems like the 2 is always in that group. It pays off sometimes though so I might need to start taking him

Comment

Working...
                        X