Deville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deville

Who is Deville on today. He had the side and the total last night. Great job. Can you let me know what you like today.
    I like T Tech in the first half -7..

joe marr,
    i gotta go with texas tex--i know alot favors navys offence but tex tech passing verse navy's 115 of 117 strentgh of schedule navy plays nobody especially a team like tex tech-i think the only way navy stays in this game is with ball control and clock control(keeping tex tech offence off the field)--i am betting that it does not happen and tex tech scores alot--just like the whole year--i dont think navy keeps up even though tex tech has the 110 th worst defence in leage--i think navy will score but tex tech will score alot more. i hope!!!!

good luck

Comment

I am going to stick with you and go with Tex Tech. I also think that Navy plays no one and has never seen anything like they will see today. I think at some point in the game we will be wondering why Navy is in this bowl. I also think that Tex Tech will try to let B.J. set every passing record he can if given the chance. What do you think of the over in the Wash St/ Texas game? Let me know if get any plays from Sciandra89, I hear he has been on fire..

Comment

joe marr-----the only thing on fire for sc89 is his ass because he has hemoroids. lol!!!!! i did not look at next game yet --i am going to after supper. talk to you later

Comment

Working...
        X