• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's bowl picks

19-7 on the year

In order of priority::

Texas tech/navy over 73.5--->analysis below

Texas tech (-11.5) vs Navy--->It seems as if a lot of the people i respect here are going to take navy b/c :1)tech has no defense and 2)the service academies always get up and play well in bowl games.........with that said, i cannot discount the fact that the combined record of the teams nay beat this year was 31-66, with no victories over bowl teams, none............tech beat new mexico, ole miss (there) and was 30 seconds away from beating texas.......throw in the fact that tech is the kind of team that will try to get bj symons 8 td passes tonight and i see them scoring 50+

wahington state (+9.5) vs. texas------>simply texas thought up until the end they would see their first bcs bowl and now they have to travel to a rainy/windy bowl that nobody cares about.....IF wash state can hold their penalties and turnovers to a minimum, they could win the game outright

wash state under 59---->strictly a weather play, 15-20 mph winds plus both teams have good defenses........however, i think the holiday bowl has gone over every year in existence so this is the smallest of the plays

good luck
    b

shorty

I am playing the other side in the Houston Bowl but the good news is one of us will win

GL

lewis
    Follow me @RR_SportsPicks
    Winning isn't everything it's the only thing!!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X