Bowl Game Of Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowl Game Of Year

THE PLAYS I HYPE HAVENT BEEN DOING THAT WELL-BUT DONT FORGET I AM STILL HITTING CLOSE TO 60% ON THE YEAR AND I AM UP OVER 130 UNITS THIS YEAR IN CFB ALONE-I AM NOT GOING TO HYPE THIS PLAY TOO MUCH-BUT TEXAS TECH IS GOING TO THROW THROW THROW THROW THROW THROW THROW THROW THROW THROW THROW THROW THROW THROW THROW THROW THROW THROW THROW THROW THROW THROW THROW THROW THROW ALL OVER THIS NAVY SQUAD TOMMORROW. CORRECT ME IF I WRONG BUT DIDN'T DELAWARE BEAT NAVY THIS YEAR??? CORRECT ME IF I WRONG BUT DIDN'T NAVY LOSE BY 21 TO RUTGERS??? THEY HAVE NOT SEEN A PASSING ATTACK LIKE WHAT BLOW JOB SYMONS IS GOING TO GIVE THEM TOMMORROW-BOTTOM LINE- I SEE TECH UP 21-7 AT END OF QUARTER AND 56-20 BY END OF GAME-JUST LIKE THEY DEMOLISHED CLEMSON IN THE BOWL GAME LAST YEAR I SEE IT HAPPENING AGAIN-
    5*****TEXAS TECH -11 -115

I'm leaning towards Navy as T. Tech defense isn't any good.

Comment

Nice win on Neb. I am on the fence with TT vs. Navy but your pick does make sense. What other bowl plays do you like this week?
      NSA's NBA Game Of The Year was on Dallas -4.5 on March 31. Orlando won 108-99. It was a cloudy day for Sonny LaFouchi.

Comment

Like the pick and ball in the air......this is my first of week bail out
        game as I thinks TT rolls!!!!:D Get up early this week!

Comment

Delaware is really good this year, I think they finished with only one loss. Rutgers had there best year in many years. Navy finished strong and you can count on them being well-focused, as all disciplined military schools usually are. Navy won't get away from the running game no matter how far behind they get, which makes a back-door cover not unlikely. Lots of points will be scored, for sure.

It all depends on how motivated TT is, IMO. Good luck to you on your big play!

Comment

I don't know which way I will go, but I see several good cappers in newsletter section like Navy.
            I think you have to be careful after longoff, as players are not in mid season form.
            As we know both teams can score and can give up points.
            Who knows how sharp offenses will be after the layoff?
            Also, if Navy scores first, it could change the whole complexion of the game(at least who ****** the pointspread);there could also be a lot of turnovers, etc.
            I have followed bowl games since the 50's, and have seen many times where teams favored by this many points not only don't cover but actually lose.
            Again, this is not to put down the play, but I think a little caution and common sense has to be used also.
            I don't claim to be a great capper ,and that is why I base most of my picks on reading what other good cappers say.
            However, here I am merely speaking from experience and in this case might even pass the game or at least wait to bet the second half line.
            GL
            ps If someone pointed a gun at my head and said pick game and total, right now on my own I would play Navy and under.
            Last edited by savage1; 12-30-2003, 11:06 AM.

Comment

consensus

Tx t 67.63%
              Nav 32.37%
              Attached Files

Comment

blake

i got your back, i think texas tech will clobber navy but as savage said, a lot of good quality cappers here are on navy

navy makes more sense and this game is a lot like miami (ohio) vs. louisville and boise state vs. tcu (i know, great analysis there on my part since all 3 lines are virtually the same)......but i just think leach will try to get bj symons to throw for either 8 td's or 1000 yards in this game alone

b

Comment

Tech has had a two week LONGER layoff than Navy. Tech got rolled by OU on Nov. 22nd and Navy beat up on Army on December 6th. Not sure how relevant it will be here but it sure mattered in the Oregon St. - New Mexico game where the Beavers had the shorter layoff by two weeks. New Mexico looked like they hadn't played in a year the way they came out. With Tech's precison passing game it could be a factor here.

Comment

On that same point, the layoff favors the running game of Navy. With the Tech offense having so much time off, it can be a problem with route running and timing. I look for Navy to run for about 350 yards today. Their entire focus is on establishing a ground attack and eating up the clock. The less time Symons is on the field, the less damage he does. I'm not saying who I like, but Navy has an edge if Tech decides not to show up on defense. Look for Navy to use their "umbrella" pass defense scheme and stay in a nickel or dime coverage ALL game long!
                    good luck either way...

The Ham mer
                    "You're only as good as the effort you put forth!!"

Sports-Plays.com

Comment

Hey buddy did you forget.... Just like texas tech is going to throw throw throw ,, navy is going to run run run run run run run run run ,,,,,,,, Texas tech will not have the ball much because the time of possession is going to kill texas tech...... They will not be able to stop the running of navy.........

Comment

hmmm

you may be right-good luck to you

Comment

Blake

Is this a S N I T C H play or is it your own?

Comment

I am not affiliated with him-we cap the same but thats about it
                            good luck to you-this is blake's play

Comment

Working...
                            X