No announcement yet.

Game going in 15 minutes i think this dog has a good shot at winning outright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game going in 15 minutes i think this dog has a good shot at winning outright

Pirates +146
    Over 7.5 -110

Last start Homer Bailey SP for Cincy looked great and went the entire
    9 innings in the win.I used to follow a stat that after a pitcher pitches a complete game go against him the next outing.That trend was very profitable.Not sure how its been recently but I know Humber lost his next 6 starts after his no hitter earlier in the season.Going against Santana Too Saturday Against the Yankees.

Hope this helps someone just thought I would throw it out there.
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Damn tech, Bailey is 6-0 with a 1.79 ERA against the Pirates and the Reds are a big play for me tonight. At least one of us are guaranteed a win. Good Luck Buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      Damn tech, Bailey is 6-0 with a 1.79 ERA against the Pirates and the Reds are a big play for me tonight. At least one of us are guaranteed a win. Good Luck Buddy!
      I know wanted to play Cincy myself but a trend I have always won with is a trend that after a pitcher goes 9 his next outing he does not do as well.Sometimes it looks scary but seems to work out for me.Was very good last year not sure how good its been this year though.Good luck to ya though I am sure u have more on it than I do so won't hurt me to much if it loses.
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
        I know wanted to play Cincy myself but a trend I have always won with is a trend that after a pitcher goes 9 his next outing he does not do as well.Sometimes it looks scary but seems to work out for me.Was very good last year not sure how good its been this year though.Good luck to ya though I am sure u have more on it than I do so won't hurt me to much if it loses.
        Yeah, He only threw 103 pitches in that CG though and he has had 3 other games that were not complete this year in which he threw more. I like that stat with a guy like Santana who threw 130-140 pitches in his last start. That is a lot. I don't worry too much about 103 though. If Bailey loses, i don't think it will be from throwing 103 his last time out.

Comment

You are looking good early Jerry!

Comment

Gl

Comment

Well done!
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Gush, this is just perfect!

Comment

Good call Jerry