Saturday Big MLB Play and WNBA Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Big MLB Play and WNBA Plays

YTD 2-0 in MLB. Really love this play today.

Tampa Bay -150 over Baltimore. I am an Orioles fan and would love to see them be competitive but trust me on this one, the wheels have come off the cart. To quote Denny Green, "They are who we thought they were". Orioles have lost 6 in a row and 9 ot their last 11. Buck Showalter has been doin it with smoke and mirrors. Half of their starting lineup wouldn't even make a lot of teams 25 man roster. Injuries are mounting and some players who got off to good starts have been exposed as nothing more than fringe players. In addition Hellickson, the Rays starter has owned the Orioles. In 3 career starts he is 3-0 with 2 complete games. He has allowed 2 earned runs in 24 total innings. Laying 3 units to win 2.

WNBA. YTD is now 4-5. For the 5 people who follow my WNBA Plays let's get this turned around today.

N.Y. +10 over Indiana
    Atlanta -4 over Chicago

BOL to all.

Good luck Raven!

Comment

I was going to play the Rays too but they are (22-12) vs righties and only (8-10) vs lefties so it scared me away!

Good Luck with the plays!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
        I was going to play the Rays too but they are (22-12) vs righties and only (8-10) vs lefties so it scared me away!

Good Luck with the plays!
        Chen, who pitched yesterday is left handed. Besides this is as much a play against the Orioles as on the Rays.

Comment

Yeah, the birds are struggling for sure. The Rays just scare me cuz their offense just sucks at times and they cost me big time when they were just swept at home vs the CWS. Both teams seem to be Jekyll & Hyde right now!

Comment

Keep the WNBA picks coming man. I'm one of those five followers
            No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Working...
            X