Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturday's Trends and Indexes - 5/19(NBA, NHL, MLB, Misc.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday's Trends and Indexes - 5/19(NBA, NHL, MLB, Misc.)

Trends and Indexes

Saturday, May 19

Good Luck on day #140 of 2012!

At this time, the sports menu in this thread consists of NBA, MLB and NHL until their seasons are played out. Also, general sports news and notes will be posted.

NOTE:
    As information becomes available, we will attempt to post the trends and indexes as soon as possible.
    Information is posted from what we believe are reliable sources.
    Any opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the posting member or BettorsChat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matchup Links

MLB Matchups

MLB Previews

MLB Hot or Not

MLB Umpires

MLB Trends

MLB Weather

NBA Matchups

NBA Hot and Not

NBA Injuries

NBA Referees

NHL Matchups

NHL Injuries

NHL Hot and Not

NASCAR Schedules

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday’s betting tips: Bayern owns huge advantage at home

Weather to watch

Oakland Athletics at San Francisco Giants – 11 mph winds are expected to blow out to right-centerfield.

Who’s hot

-The Spurs are 7-1-2 ATS in their last 10 games as a road favorite.
    -Rangers are 10-3 in their last 13 games playing on two days rest.
    -The White Sox are 20-6 in their last 26 interleague road games.

Who’s not

-The Clippers are 2-6-2 ATS in their last 10 games as an underdog.
    -The under is 1-4-1 in the Devils' last six home games.
    -The Tigers were 3-8 in their last 11 home games heading into Friday's action.

Key stat

1 – Bayern Munich lost just one game on its home pitch, the Allianz, in Bundesliga play this season, going 14-1-2. They conceded just six goals in those home games while scoring 49 themselves.

Injury that shouldn’t be overlooked

Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers – Griffin’s injury list continues to grow. It was well known that he has been playing through ankle and knee injuries, but he was also diagnosed with a hip pointer after Game 2’s loss to San Antonio. Griffin still hit seven of his 16 shots from the floor in that defeat, scoring 20 points.

Game of the day

Chelsea (+300) at Bayern Munich (-125) – Draw (+250)

Notable quotable

"We definitely feel that we can win this series. In any playoff series, momentum shifts dramatically every single game. I've seen it coming from the first day of training camp. This is who we've been all year. We're a balanced team . . . not two guys trying to create all the time." Pacers coach Frank Vogel after blowing out the Miami Heat Thursday to take a 2-1 series lead. The Pacers moved to +105 underdogs to beat the Heat (-125) in the series.

Notes and tips

The New Jersey Devils website is doing its part to ensure the club has a solid home-ice advantage against the New York Rangers Saturday afternoon. The Devils’ official website has urged New Jersey ticketholders to only sell tickets to Devils fans, as Rangers supporters continue to try to get a strong support group for their club across the Hudson River. The Devils organization is dubbing it as the “No Blue” campaign. With the series tied at one game apiece, New Jersey is set as a -130 favorite in Game 3.

The Arizona Cardinals aren't handing anything to quarterback Kevin Kolb entering training camp. Coach Ken Whisenhunt plans to determine Arizona's starting quarterback this summer in a competition between Kolb and John Skelton that could stretch into preseason games. Kolb entered the 2011 season as the undisputed starter but the 27-year-old missed seven games due to concussion-like symptoms. He had just over five weeks to pick up the offense, with no benefit of offseason workouts and minimal playbook knowledge, before starting his first game in September. Skelton, more than three years younger than Kolb, lacks mobility and didn't protect the ball well in seven starts in 2011. He was intercepted 14 times and sacked 23 times in 151 attempts last season.

The Miami Heat cancelled their practice Friday, a day after it lost in a blowout to the Indiana Pacers in the Eastern Conference semifinal series. The Heat, who fell to 2-1 in the series after losing 94-75 on the road Thursday, also cancelled media availability of players. The Indiana Pacers also cancelled their Friday practice. The series resumes Sunday with Game 4 in Indianapolis.

With Adam Lind banished to the minors, Vladimir Guerrero could return to the majors sooner than expected. Guerrero, recently signed by the Toronto Blue Jays to a minor-league contract, has impressed during workouts at the Blue Jays' spring training site in Dunedin, Fla. The 37-year-old former Montreal Expos star was scheduled to see some game action at extended spring training next week. Now the first appearance is supposed to come Friday. Then who knows? Asked how the time frame for Guerrero's possible return to the majors has been affected by Thursday's events, manager John Farrell said: "Quickly shortened up."

Comment

Armadillo: Saturday's six-pack

-- Lakers went 41-42 from foul line, beat Oklahoma City by 3, as home team is now 3-0 in series. Game 4 in Saturday night at Staples.

-- 76ers rallied back from 18 down in second half, beat Celtics by 9, tying their series 2-2, as series shifts to Boston.

-- Marlins are getting a lot out of Carlos Zambrano; he gave up two runs in seven IP, as Miami won again, this time in Cleveland.

-- They had 34,715 in Houston for Rangers-Astros, good sign for when Astros move to the AL and Texas is a division rival.

-- Very touching scene at Wrigley, with Kerry Wood striking out only guy he faced, in his last big league appearance. His little son ran on the field and hugged him as he walked to the dugout. Good stuff.

-- AL teams were 9-5 on first night of interleague play. Over was 7-7, 3-3 in games with a DH, 4-4 in games with no DH.

Armadillo: Saturday's List of 13: DDLohaus handicaps the Preakness.........

I find myself somewhat ‘depleted’ heading into the second jewel of the triple crown. After reviewing the field several times and looking for some type of ‘deeply insightful selection’ yet I find myself coming back to three horses every time; Bodemeister, Creative Cause and I’ll Have Another.

Bodemeister has a similar look to Shackleford and if he runs the race he ran in the Derby I don’t think anyone will catch him given the shorter distance. All indications are that he is fit and came out the race in very good shape. If he shows up, he will be tough to beat.

Creative Cause ran well in the Derby despite a pretty poor trip. He couldn’t have gotten to the winners that day and may be hard pressed to catch the top one in the Preakness but he deserves consideration and could move forward some with a good trip.

I’ll Have Another had a super trip in the Derby and really showed heart getting to the front-runner late. He is the Derby winner and that alone merits respect; wouldn’t want him at really short odds but he must be given some respect.

OK, so I do have one other horse that should be watched and could surprise; Went The Day Well. He had a very poor start early on in the Derby and seemed to fighting his way back the entire race. His trainer certainly knows the track and if he continues to improve and move forward of the Derby he could jump into the mix. He is likely to be over bet due to local connections so again value becomes an issue

I think Bodemeister is clearly the horse to beat here. He will get an easier lead this time and the shorter distance will benefit; it’s just very hard to take the short odds.

The Bets:
      $20Ex Bodemeister/Creative Cause, I’ll Have Another, Went The Day Well$10Ex Creative Cause, I’ll Have Another, Went The Day Well/Bodemeister$5ExBx Creative Cause, I’ll Have Another, Went The Day Well

Good Luck

Comment

NASCAR betting: Sprint All-Star Race preview and picks

Saturday night’s NASCAR Sprint All-Star race promises to be unlike any other race the entire season. With no championship points on the line, an all-or-nothing attitude settles upon NASCAR’s best, making for one wild night.

Saturday night’s race will be run in five segments. The first four segments will be 20 laps each. The final segment will be the ultimate dash to the finish - 10 laps, only green flag laps count.

The winner gets a check for $1 million.

Jeff Gordon leads all active drivers in Sprint All-Star Race wins with three. Carl Edwards is the defending winner, but it’s Jimmie Johnson who emerges as the favorite. Johnson’s 16-race winless drought vanished last Saturday, replaced by a renewed optimism within the No. 48 camp.

Johnson has two wins in the All-Star Race (2003 and 2006), but also three finishes outside the Top 10. He did, however, lead in all three of those starts. He also has the highest driver rating among the starting field and will look to maintain his winning momentum Saturday. While there are no points on the line, Johnson says there is still pressure.

“It is a different type of pressure,” Johnson told reporters. “There is no doubt the Shootout and the All-Star Race are more relaxed. Sure we want to win. It’s just who and what we all are. Without having the points and the structure of a normal weekend, it does make it a lot more fun.”

Kyle Busch will look to score his first All-Star win Saturday night. The team is starting to slowly turn things around and, given the fact that Busch has the second-highest driver rating at Charlotte, he could be ready to step up and win his first $1 million All-Star check. For Busch it’s all or nothing.

“You’re giving it all you’ve got every single lap,” Busch said. “You’re definitely up on top of the wheel and your guys do the best they can to give you a good car and to make it as lightweight as possible and throw away the air conditioning unit and keep all the front fans away from you – no radiator fan. All that stuff, just try to lighten that baby up and make it fast.”

Like Busch, Greg Biffle heads to Charlotte without an All-Star win but brings a head of steam. He leads the points and hopes show the NASCAR world that he’s a legitimate contender by winning Saturday.

The All-Star field will be rounded out by the winner of the Sprint Showdown. The event features drivers who aren’t otherwise eligible for the All-Star race. In that event, look for A.J. Allmendinger or Martin Truex Jr. to take the checkered flag and advance to the big show.

Head-to-head

Although no points are on the line, there are still plenty of bragging rights to be had for a decent finish.

Kasey Kahne vs. Kevin Harvick: Both drivers have won the All-Star event and could certainly do so again Saturday night. Neither, however, has shown the strength in the first part of the season to be a favorite this time around. Kahne won in 2008, Harvick in 2007. With a higher driver rating, look for Kahne to finish ahead of Harvick.

Carl Edwards vs. Jeff Gordon: Edwards is the defending winner while Gordon has three ASR wins - the most of any driver in the field. Edwards’ focus is on the big picture and trying to break a losing streak, so expect him to use the All-Star Race as a tuneup for next week’s Coca-Cola 600. Gordon’s last All-Star Race victory came in 2001 and his bad luck has kept him out of contention the entire 2012 season. Expect Edwards to finish ahead of Gordon Saturday night.

Bottom line

The NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race has been won from the pole position four times. The first three came in consecutive years: Dale Earnhardt (1990) and Davey Allison (1991 and 1992). Kurt Busch posted the fourth win from the pole in 2010. The deepest in the field an All-Star Race winner has started was 27th, by Ryan Newman in 2002.

Picks

All-Star

Jimmie Johnson (+600)
        Kyle Busch (+700)
        Greg Biffle (+900)

Showdown

A.J. Allmendinger(+600)
        Martin Truex Jr. (+180)

Comment

Preakness Stakes betting: Horse-by-horse preview and picks

As sure as LeBron James will pass up the big shot, the early favorite for the Preakness Stakes is always the horse who led in the Kentucky Derby.

Cappers talk about how the shorter distance will be the difference this time around, but here’s the problem:

In the last 25 Preakness Stakes, only five horses have gone wire-to-wire. Add in the fact that Bodemeister set such blistering fractions in the Derby, he is destined to bounce. As a rule, these horses don’t come back in two weeks and to do so after such a demanding race is a tall task - one I wouldn’t take at 8-5.

Bodemeister looks like a superb horse but I’m betting that he’ll come up short Saturday. I’ll Have Another had an easier time in the Kentucky Derby and could be two thirds of the way to history.

Here’s a look at the field for the 137th Preakness Stakes:

1. Tiger Walk (+3000); Jockey: Kent Desormeaux

Owned by Under Armour founder Kevin Plank, who named him for the Auburn football team’s stroll into the stadium on gameday, Tiger Walk appears to be over his head here. He had a nice workout on Sunday, going 47.6 seconds for 4-furlongs and Desormeaux picks up the mount, but this ain’t the SEC.

2. Teeth of the Dog (+1500); Jockey: Joe Bravo

Has the speed to pressure Bodemeister for the lead but lacks the pedigree to stay there. This one took third in the Wood Memorial, a race that has since been lightly regarded. Has just one win, a maiden race which included Went the Day Well.

3. Pretension (+3000); Jockey: Javier Santiago

Has won on this surface (Canonero II Stakes on May 5) and he’s out of Storm Cat. Other than that there’s little to like and his best Beyer Speed Figure is a woeful 83. Pass.

4. Zetterholm (+2000); Jockey: Junior Alvarado

He’s riding a three-race winning streak but they all came against much softer competition. Could be a factor if the fractions are outrageous.

5. Went the Day Well (+600); Jockey: John R. Velazquez

Put on blinkers in the Derby and closed sharply. Had a rough start in the race and most Preakness winners come out of the Derby field. He’s got a shot.

6. Creative Cause (+600); Jockey: Joel Rosario

This one ran a gutty Kentucky Derby clearly going all out for the win. Tried to run them down at the top of the stretch and had nothing left as he faded to fifth. That was the only race he wasn’t within a length of the winner in nine starts.

7. Bodemeister (+270); Jockey: Mike Smith

The clear favorite because of his blistering speed but Smith will have to wing it again here and that just doesn’t bode well. I really feel that he wins or misses the board completely and I’m going with the latter.

8. Daddy Nose Best (+1200); Jockey: Julien Laparoux

Great jock but was a dismal 10th in the Derby. You could blame it on traffic problems but I didn’t like him before the Run for the Roses and he showed me nothing to make me change my mind.

9. I’ll Have Another (+350); Jockey: Mario Gutierrez

If you think this horse is a fluke consider he’s won three straight races and just posted his best yet. Gutierrez put him in great position in the Derby despite starting from the No. 19 post last time out. That’s why I ruled him out last time and I’m still kicking myself for it.

10. Optimizer (+3000); Jockey: Corey Nakatani

Trainer D. Wayne Lukas gives the mount to Nakatani but this horse has won just once in 10 tries and was 11th in the Derby. Pass.

11. Cozzetti (+3000); Jockey: Jose Lezcano

Trained by Dale Romans, who won this race with Shackleford last year and was second with First Dude in 2010. Likes to run late and from the outside and the post won’t hurt him. He would make the trifecta profitable.

Preakness Stakes picks: 1. I’ll Have Another, 2. Creative Cause, 3 Cozzetti

Comment

Public opinion: Saturday’s best consensus plays

NBA:

San Antonio Spurs at Los Angeles Clippers (5, 192)

The Clippers are just 1-3-1 against the spread in their last five and the team is going to need Chris Paul to step up in a hurry. With the Spurs blanketing him on every possession, He has 13 turnovers in the series and is shooting just 31 percent from the floor.

Consensus: Spurs 60 percent/Clippers 40 percent

NHL:

New York Rangers at New Jersey Devils (-120, 4.5)

The Devils thoroughly outplayed the Rangers in Game 2 and now head home looking to take a lead in the series. They opened as high as -135 at some online shops but can now be found as low as -115. The Devils have won four straight home games and are riding a 37-16 run in their last 53 as a home favorite.

Consensus: Rangers 52 percent/Devils 48 percent

MLB:

Texas Rangers at Houston Astros (+160, 9)

Houston starter Lucas Harrell has been a lot better at home than he has on the road, but he’s hardly an imposing figure on the mound against this offense. Harrell has 22 strikeouts and 18 walks in 45 innings this year and has won just once in his last seven starts, dating back to last season.

Consensus: Rangers 73 percent/Astros 27 percent

Comment

NHL
              Dunkel

NY Rangers at New Jersey
              The Devils look to take advantage of a Rangers team that is 2-8 in its last 10 playoff games as an underdog. New Jersey is the pick (-130) according to Dunkel, which has the Devils favored by 1. Dunkel Pick: New Jersey (-130). Here are all of today's picks.

SATURDAY, MAY 19

Game 11-12: NY Rangers at New Jersey (1:00 p.m. EST
              )
              Dunkel Ratings: NY Rangers 12.203; New Jersey 13.426
              Dunkel Line & Total: New Jersey by 1; 4
              Vegas Line & Total: New Jersey (-130); 4 1/2
              Dunkel Pick: New Jersey (-130); Under

NHL
              Long Sheet

Saturday, May 19

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NY RANGERS (60-29-0-9, 129 pts.) at NEW JERSEY (57-32-0-7, 121 pts.) - 5/19/2012, 1:05 PM
              Top Trends for this game.
              NEW JERSEY is 57-38 ATS (+12.0 Units) in all games this season.
              NEW JERSEY is 36-23 ATS (+5.7 Units) second half of the season this season.
              NEW JERSEY is 18-13 ATS (+3.5 Units) vs. division opponents this season.
              NEW JERSEY is 20-10 ATS (+30.5 Units) after a division game this season.
              NEW JERSEY is 56-22 ATS (+15.7 Units) in home games after playing 3 consecutive road games since 1996.
              NEW JERSEY is 28-21 ATS (+2.1 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
              NEW JERSEY is 17-12 ATS (+30.9 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season this season.
              NY RANGERS are 60-37 ATS (+8.0 Units) in all games this season.
              NY RANGERS are 19-7 ATS (+10.7 Units) after playing 3 consecutive home games over the last 3 seasons.

Head-to-Head Series History
              NY RANGERS is 11-9 (+0.5 Units) against the spread versus NEW JERSEY over the last 3 seasons
              NY RANGERS is 11-9-0 straight up against NEW JERSEY over the last 3 seasons
              10 of 17 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+2.8 Units)

NHL
              Short Sheet

Saturday, May 19, 2012

EC Finals, Game Three (Series Tied, 1-1)
              New Jersey at NY Rangers, 1:05 ET NBC
              NY Rangers: 11-5 SU as an underdog
              New Jersey: 10-3 Over off a road win by 1 goal

NHL
              Armadillo's Write-Up

Saturday, May 19

Rangers (1-1) @ Devils-- New Jersey won five of last six games since losing in OT at Philly in Game 1 of last series; they've won four in row at home since its Game 3 loss in first round. Advantage in this series is total lack of travel that will serve survivor well in Finals. Rangers are now 4-4 vs New Jersey this year, with home side winning seven of last ten games overall. Rangers have allowed four goals in last three games; under is 8-2-6 in their postseason games this year. Three of five New York goals in series have come on power play (3-8); Devils are 1-7 with man advantage. Rangers have blocked 42 shots in first two games, New Jersey 22.

NHL

Saturday, May 19

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Trend Report
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1:00 PM
              NY RANGERS vs. NEW JERSEY
              No trends available
              New Jersey is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
              New Jersey is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games at home

NHL

Saturday, May 19

Hockey Night In Canada: Rangers at Devils

New York Rangers at New Jersey Devils (-123, 4.5)

Series tied 1-1

“The Battle on the Hudson” shifts across the river to the Jersey side, as the Devils look to build some momentum off their Game 2 comeback at Madison Square Garden Wednesday night.

This is the only game of the series that features an extra day of preparation. Both teams took Thursday off and from now on, all games will be played with just one day in between.

The cycle continues

Admittedly, the Rangers don’t make it easy on themselves. This time of year, the only thing that matters is that you’re still playing and you win more than you lose. But it’s alarming, to say the least, how consistently inconsistent New York really is.

While the base of this team is young and the legs appear to have plenty of jump in them, the volume of games has to become a concern. The Rangers head into this game having already played 16 in the postseason. While a team like Los Angeles is sitting pretty with only 12 games played, featuring 11 wins and a 3-0 lead on Phoenix in the Western Finals, the Rangers continue to plod right along.

The Rangers’ competition this postseason has been the easiest possible road the East could offer: The No. 8, 7, and 6 seeds. The first two - Ottawa and Washington - took them to seven games. And New Jersey has shown plenty of scrap and probably played well enough to win Game 1 for at least 43 minutes. All told, New York is just 9-7 against the three weakest postseason seeds in the East.

Perhaps that’s why coach John Tortorella has been so short with the media. He’s too busy trying to figure out how to get his team going and, more importantly, stay going. The Rangers still need seven more wins to snare the ultimate prize. That’s a long way to go for a team that already has seven losses.

David the Devil

No one knew quite what to expect from New Jersey forward David Clarkson in the postseason. A grinder for most of his career, and a player that truly fits the Devils' type of mold, Clarkson blossomed as a scorer in coach Peter DeBoer's system during the regular season.

A year after scoring 12 goals, Clarkson netted 30 this season and remained unafraid to mix it up and defend his team in the corners. The postseason has not seen a dropoff, either. Clarkson has made his typical impact physically and when he scores, his team wins.

In fact, all three of his postseason goals have been game winners, including the final tally in New Jersey's 3-2 win in New York Wednesday. It shouldn't come as a surprise. After all, Clarkson's game is in front of the net, altering the view of the goaltender and drawing defensemen to his perch.

He enters Game 3 with 31 shots on goal, 43 hits, five blocks and a plus-6 rating. He also leads the team with 20 minutes in penalties, so without question, his game has remained consistent throughout.

Young and the restless

If it concludes with a Stanley Cup in a few weeks, the tale of Chris Kreider will make for quite the feel-good story. The Rangers rookie forward is on a run to remember. Just last month, he was in class taking exams and busy winning a national championship at Boston College.

Now, he's in the middle of the Eastern Conference final and has developed into one of the more steady offensive players on the league's highest remaining seed. In 14 games - he was called up for Game 3 versus Ottawa in Round 1 - Kreider has four goals and six points. Two of those goals were game winners. With a regular shift in Tortorella's system, he has 21 shots on net this postseason - and he’s only 21 years old.

Few changes expected

The Rangers have made few personnel changes throughout the postseason, and it’s unlikely to change for Game 3. Tortorella, instead, chooses to shift things during games, like he did in Game 2 when he sat sniper Marian Gaborik for a decent stretch because he wasn’t pulling his weight in the Rangers’ shot-blocking gameplan.

DeBoer, on the other hand, has juggled defensemen and has rotated between 19-year-old rookie Adam Larsson - a first-round pick last June - and versatile veteran Peter Harrold, who can step in and play forward as well. The latter got the call in Game 2 and had two shots on goal in the win. He has 11 shots in his last five games and has four points in the postseason. He’ll likely play again in Game 3.

History

The Devils have won their last four home games and five of six overall. But the Rangers have won 10 of the last 13 when playing on two-days rest. The home team has won four of the last five meetings in this rivalry and in this series, an over has yet to be cashed (0-1-1).

Comment

NBA
                Long Sheet

Saturday, May 19

SAN ANTONIO (56 - 16) at LA CLIPPERS (44 - 31) - 5/19/2012, 3:35 PM
                SAN ANTONIO is 48-21 ATS (+24.9 Units) in all games this season.
                SAN ANTONIO is 38-16 ATS (+20.4 Units) as a favorite this season.
                SAN ANTONIO is 47-30 ATS (+14.0 Units) in road games over the last 2 seasons.
                SAN ANTONIO is 15-2 ATS (+12.8 Units) in a road game where where the total is between 190 and 194.5 points over the last 2 seasons.
                SAN ANTONIO is 14-4 ATS (+9.6 Units) against Pacific division opponents this season.
                SAN ANTONIO is 21-12 ATS (+7.8 Units) after a win by 10 points or more this season.
                SAN ANTONIO is 22-8 ATS (+13.2 Units) after scoring 105 points or more this season.
                SAN ANTONIO is 24-7 ATS (+16.3 Units) after 3 or more consecutive wins this season.
                SAN ANTONIO is 29-11 ATS (+16.9 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
                SAN ANTONIO is 15-4 ATS (+10.6 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season this season.
                LA CLIPPERS are 394-463 ATS (-115.3 Units) as an underdog since 1996.
                LA CLIPPERS are 20-37 ATS (-20.7 Units) against Southwest division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
                LA CLIPPERS are 33-49 ATS (-20.9 Units) after allowing 105 points or more over the last 3 seasons.
                LA CLIPPERS are 185-234 ATS (-72.4 Units) after a loss by 10 points or more since 1996.
                LA CLIPPERS are 137-189 ATS (-70.9 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season since 1996.
                LA CLIPPERS are 19-37 ATS (-21.7 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 99+ points/game - 2nd half of the season over the last 3 seasons.

SAN ANTONIO is 9-3 against the spread versus LA CLIPPERS over the last 3 seasons
                SAN ANTONIO is 10-2 straight up against LA CLIPPERS over the last 3 seasons
                7 of 12 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

OKLAHOMA CITY (53 - 20) at LA LAKERS (46 - 30) - 5/19/2012, 10:35 PM
                There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

OKLAHOMA CITY is 10-8 against the spread versus LA LAKERS over the last 3 seasons
                LA LAKERS is 11-8 straight up against OKLAHOMA CITY over the last 3 seasons
                10 of 19 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

NBA
                Armadillo's Write-Up

Saturday, May 19

Spurs (2-0) @ Clippers--San Antonio hasn't lost since April 11; they've got one playoff win (out of six) by less than 12 points. They'll take the best shot Clippers have here, since LA had some time to regroup, but in reality, both sides know this is over. Paul was 7-22 in first two games, and is nowhere near 100%-- he is their engine. Griffin looked like he had more bounce in his legs last game, but LA was 9-13 from arc, shot 49% from floor and got to line more than Spurs, but still lost by 16.

Thunder (2-1) @ Lakers-- LA was 41-42 from foul line last night and got only a three-point win; they scored 49 second half points with only 11 made baskets, as refs pulled them thru. Other than Durant/Westbrook, rest of Thunder was 14-42 last night. Younger, faster Thunder is +16 in turnovers in series; they should benefit from back-back scenario here. Lakers won three of four at home in playoffs, with last three games here decided by total of 10 points. Interested to see how Thunder reacts to first loss of this spring's playoffs. Pressure here still on Lakers.

NBA

Saturday, May 19

Trend Report

3:30 PM
                SAN ANTONIO vs. LA CLIPPERS
                San Antonio is 22-2 SU in their last 24 games when playing LA Clippers
                The total has gone OVER in 4 of San Antonio's last 5 games when playing LA Clippers
                The total has gone OVER in 4 of the LA Clippers last 5 games when playing San Antonio
                LA Clippers are 13-2 SU in their last 15 games at home

10:30 PM
                OKLAHOMA CITY vs. LA LAKERS
                Oklahoma City is 2-13 SU in their last 15 games when playing on the road against LA Lakers
                Oklahoma City is 2-3-1 ATS in their last 6 games when playing on the road against LA Lakers
                LA Lakers are 5-13-1 ATS in their last 19 games at home
                The total has gone OVER in 4 of the LA Lakers last 6 games

NBA

Saturday, May 19

What bettors need to know: Saturday's NBA playoff action

San Antonio Spurs at Los Angeles Clippers (5, 192)

THE STORY
                : The Los Angeles Clippers are banking on their home-court advantage slowing down the freight train masquerading as the San Antonio Spurs. Trailing 2-0 in the best-of-seven series and with All-Stars Chris Paul and Blake Griffin each battling injuries, the Clippers need any edge they can get with back-to-back games set for Saturday and Sunday at Staples Center. The Spurs arrive in California riding a tidal wave of momentum and a 16-game winning streak following Thursday's 105-88 victory in Game 2.

TV: 3:30 p.m. ET, ABC

ABOUT THE SPURS: San Antonio’s fifth double-digit win of the playoffs speaks to how efficiently it is playing. The Spurs looked vulnerable after seeing Los Angeles chop a 16-point deficit to four points at the half Thursday, but they responded to the hiccup by shooting 62 percent in the second half. Tony Parker bounced back from a sub-par effort in Game 1 to score 22 points and register a knockout in his much-anticipated point guard matchup with an ailing Paul. Tim Duncan followed up his 26-point effort in the opener by scoring 18 in Game 2. He’s shooting 61.8 percent in the series.

ABOUT THE CLIPPERS: Paul’s strained hip flexor clearly appears to be an issue. He had 10 points and a career playoff-high eight turnovers and went scoreless in the fourth quarter for the second straight game, but refused to blame his injury. “No excuses, I've just got to play better,” Paul said. Griffin, already fighting a sprained left knee, also hurt his hip in Game 2. He scored a team-high 20 points but grabbed only one rebound. How much is riding on Paul’s improvement? Los Angeles shot nearly 50 percent from the floor, hit nine of 13 3-pointers and missed only six free throws and were still blown out in Game 2.

TRENDS:
                - The under is 17-3-1 in the last 21 meetings in Los Angeles.
                - The Spurs are 13-3 ATS in the last 16 meetings.
                - The Clippers are 4-0-1 ATS in their last five games as a home underdog.

BUZZER BEATERS:

1. San Antonio can match its 2004 team for the second-longest winning streak extended from the regular season and into the playoffs. The Los Angeles Lakers hold the record with 19 straight wins in 2001.

2. The Clippers have received solid production from their reserves and hold an 80-68 edge in bench scoring in the series.

3. The Spurs won at Los Angeles 103-100 in overtime in February despite a 22-point, 20-rebound performance from Griffin.

Comment

NBA
                  Dunkel

Oklahoma City at LA Lakers
                  The Thunder look to bounce back from last night's 99-96 loss and take advantage of a Lakers team that is 7-19 ATS in its last 26 games following a SU win. Oklahoma City is the pick (+1) according to Dunkel, which has the Thunder favored by 1. Dunkel Pick: Oklahoma City (+1). Here are all of today's picks

SATURDAY, MAY 19

Game 525-526: San Antonio at LA Clippers (3:30 p.m. EST
                  )
                  Dunkel Ratings: San Antonio 130.256; LA Clippers 127.033
                  Dunkel Line & Total: San Antonio by 3; 194
                  Vegas Line & Total: San Antonio by 5; 190 1/2
                  Dunkel Pick: LA Clippers (+5); Over

Game 527-528: Oklahoma City at LA Lakers (10:30 p.m. EST)
                  Dunkel Ratings: Oklahoma City 123.861; LA Lakers 122.880
                  Dunkel Line & Total: Oklahoma City by 1; 185
                  Vegas Line & Total: LA Lakers by 1; 189
                  Dunkel Pick: Oklahoma City (+1); Under

Comment

MLB
                    Dunkel

Miami at Cleveland
                    The Indians look to bounce back from yesterday's 3-2 loss and build on their 9-3 record in Jeanmar Gomez' last 12 home starts. Cleveland is the pick (-110) according to Dunkel, which has the Indians favored by 1. Dunkel Pick: Cleveland (-110). Here are all of today's picks.

SATURDAY, MAY 19

Game 901-902: St. Louis at LA Dodgers (10:10 p.m. EST
                    )
                    Dunkel Ratings: St. Louis (Westbrook) 15.945; LA Dodgers (Kershaw) 14.421
                    Dunkel Line: St. Louis by 1 1/2; 7
                    Vegas Line: LA Dodgers (-150); 6
                    Dunkel Pick: St. Louis (+130); Over

Game 903-904: Cincinnati at NY Yankees (1:05 p.m. EST)
                    Dunkel Ratings: Cincinnati (Bailey) 14.812; NY Yankees (Nova) 15.141
                    Dunkel Line: NY Yankees by 1/2; 9
                    Vegas Line: NY Yankees (-160); 9 1/2
                    Dunkel Pick: NY Yankees (-160); Under

Game 905-906: NY Mets at Toronto (1:07 p.m. EST)
                    Dunkel Ratings: NY Mets (Batista) 16.028; Toronto (Morrow) 15.287
                    Dunkel Line: NY Mets by 1; 9
                    Vegas Line: Toronto (-210); 8 1/2
                    Dunkel Pick: NY Mets (+180); Over

Game 907-908: Oakland at San Francisco (4:05 p.m. EST)
                    Dunkel Ratings: Oakland (Ross) 14.197; San Francisco (Vogelsong) 15.928
                    Dunkel Line: San Francisco by 1 1/2; 6 1/2
                    Vegas Line: San Francisco (-135); 7
                    Dunkel Pick: San Francisco (-135); Under

Game 909-910: Pittsburgh at Detroit (4:05 p.m. EST)
                    Dunkel Ratings: Pittsburgh (Burnett) 14.436; Detroit (Smyly) 15.102
                    Dunkel Line: Detroit by 1/2; 9 1/2
                    Vegas Line: Detroit (-160); 8
                    Dunkel Pick: Detroit (-160); Over

Game 911-912: Miami at Cleveland (4:05 p.m. EST)
                    Dunkel Ratings: Miami (Sanchez) 15.054; Cleveland (Gomez) 16.050
                    Dunkel Line: Cleveland by 1; 6
                    Vegas Line: Cleveland (-110); 7 1/2
                    Dunkel Pick: Cleveland (-110); Under

Game 913-914: Minnesota at Milwaukee (4:10 p.m. EST)
                    Dunkel Ratings: Minnesota (Pavano) 14.083; Milwaukee (Gallardo) 14.684
                    Dunkel Line: Milwaukee by 1/2; 7 1/2
                    Vegas Line: Milwaukee (-170); 8
                    Dunkel Pick: Milwaukee (-170); Under

Game 915-916: Seattle at Colorado (4:10 p.m. EST)
                    Dunkel Ratings: Seattle (Vargas) 14.538; Colorado (Friedrich) 13.519
                    Dunkel Line: Seattle by 1; 8
                    Vegas Line: Colorado (-150); 9
                    Dunkel Pick: Seattle (+130); Under

Game 917-918: Atlanta at Tampa Bay (4:10 p.m. EST)
                    Dunkel Ratings: Atlanta (Delgado) 15.847; Tampa Bay (Cobb) 16.735
                    Dunkel Line: Tampa Bay by 1; 9
                    Vegas Line: Tampa Bay (-110); 8 1/2
                    Dunkel Pick: Tampa Bay (-110); Over

Game 919-920: Texas at Houston (7:15 p.m. EST)
                    Dunkel Ratings: Texas (Holland) 15.209; Houston (Harrell) 15.824
                    Dunkel Line: Houston by 1/2; 7 1/2
                    Vegas Line: Texas (-180); 9
                    Dunkel Pick: Houston (+160); Under

Game 921-922: Baltimore at Washington (7:15 p.m. EST)
                    Dunkel Ratings: Baltimore (Hammel) 15.342; Washington (Detwiler) 15.860
                    Dunkel Line: Washington by 1 1/2; 8
                    Vegas Line: Washington (-110); 7
                    Dunkel Pick: Washington (-110); Over

Game 923-924: Boston at Philadelphia (7:15 p.m. EST)
                    Dunkel Ratings: Boston (Lester) 16.012; Philadelphia (Blanton) 16.944
                    Dunkel Line: Philadelphia by 1; 8
                    Vegas Line: Boston (-115); 7 1/2
                    Dunkel Pick: Philadelphia (-105); Over

Game 925-926: Chicago White Sox at Chicago Cubs (7:15 p.m. EST)
                    Dunkel Ratings: White Sox (Danks) 14.292; Cubs (Dempster) 15.456
                    Dunkel Line: Chicago Cubs by 1; 7
                    Vegas Line: Chicago Cubs (-140); No Run Total
                    Dunkel Pick: Chicago Cubs (-140); N/A

Game 927-928: Arizona at Kansas City (7:15 p.m. EST)
                    Dunkel Ratings: Arizona (Kennedy) 14.721; Kansas City (Chen) 15.345
                    Dunkel Line: Kansas City by 1/2; 9
                    Vegas Line: Arizona (-115); 8 1/2
                    Dunkel Pick: Kansas City (-105); Over

Game 929-930: LA Angels at San Diego (10:05 p.m. EST)
                    Dunkel Ratings: LA Angels (Haren) 14.600; San Diego (Stults) 14.871
                    Dunkel Line: San Diego by 1/2; 7
                    Vegas Line: LA Angels (-140); 6 1/2
                    Dunkel Pick: San Diego (+120); Over

Comment

MLB
                      Armadillo's Write-Up

Saturday, May 19

Interleague play began this weekend; please remember that there is a DH in games in American League parks, but not in National League parks.

AL teams were 9-5 Friday, with under 7-7, 4-4 in NL parks, 3-3 in AL.

Hot pitchers
                      -- Westbrook is 2-1, 1.31 in his three road starts. Kershaw is 2-1, 2.29 in his five home starts.
                      -- Morrow is 4-1 with a 0.83 ERA in his last five starts. 41-year old Batista is 1-0, 2.92 in his last couple starts.
                      -- Ross is 1-1, 2.31 in his last couple starts. Vogelsong is 1-1, 1.69 in his last three outings.
                      -- Smyly is 1-0, 2.54 in seven starts this season. Burnett is 0-0, 2.25 in his last couple starts.
                      -- ASanchez is 1-1, 2.57 in his last five starts.
                      -- Friedrich is 1-0, 2.07 in his first two big league starts.
                      -- Delgado has a 1.77 RA in his last three starts.
                      -- Hammel is 4-1, 2.89 in his seven starts this season.
                      -- Blanton is 3-0, 2.10 in his last four starts. Lester is 2-1, 2.67 in his last four starts.
                      -- Dempster is 0-0, 2.33 in his last four starts.
                      -- BChen is 2-0, 2.70 in his last couple starts.
                      -- Stults allowed two runs in six IP in a start for the White Sox, before San Diego claimed him off waivers. This is his Padre debut.

Cold pitchers
                      -- Bailey is 1-3, 5.23 in even starts this season. Nova is 1-1, 6.75 in his last four outings.
                      -- Gomez is 1-2, 5.95 in his last three home starts.
                      -- Gallardo is 1-3, 6.75 in his last four starts. Pavano is 1-1, 6.45 in his last four starts.
                      -- Vargas is 1-3, 5.47 in his last four road starts.
                      -- Cobb was 3-2, 3.42 in nine big league starts LY; he is 1-4, 4.14 in his eight AAA starts this season.
                      -- Holland is 1-2, 5.81 in his last four starts. Harrell is 1-3, 6.91 in his last five starts.
                      -- Detwiler is 1-2, 4.63 in his last four outings.
                      -- Danks is 1-2, 7.85 in his last five starts.
                      -- Kennedy is 0-3, 4.95 in his last three starts.
                      -- Haren is 0-3, 7.56 in his last three starts.

Hot teams
                      -- Dodgers won 10 of their last 12 home games.
                      -- White Sox won four of their last five road games.
                      -- Red Sox won six of their last eight games. Phillies won last six.
                      -- Orioles won six of their last eight games. Washington is 13-8 in its first 21 home games.
                      -- Mets are 8-5 in their last thirteen games. Toronto won seven of its last ten at home.
                      -- Cleveland won four of its last five games. Marlins won ten of last twelve road games.
                      -- Tampa Bay won four of its last six games. Braves won ten of their last twelve road games.
                      -- Astros won nine of their last thirteen home games.
                      -- Diamondbacks won three of their last four games.
                      -- Twins are 5-3 in their last eight games.
                      -- Giants won five of their last seven games.
                      -- Angels won three of their last four games.

Cold teams
                      -- Cardinals lost six of their last eight games.
                      -- Cubs lost their last four games, allowing 27 runs.
                      -- Bronx Bombers lot four of their last six games. Reds lost three of last four games.
                      -- Detroit is 3-5 in its last eight games. Pirates lost three of last four.
                      -- Rangers lost three of their last five games.
                      -- Brewers lost five of their last six games.
                      -- Royals are 4-16 at home this season.
                      -- Colorado lost 11 of its last 14 games. Mariners lost six of their last eight games.
                      -- San Diego is 3-7 in its last ten home games.
                      -- Oakland lost three of its last four games.

Totals
                      -- Seven of last eight St Louis games went over the total.
                      -- Over is 4-1-1 in White Sox last six games.
                      -- Four of last five Boston games stayed under the total.
                      -- Seven of last eight Washington home games went over total.
                      -- Mets' last nine road games went over the total.
                      -- Four of last six Cincinnati games went over the total.
                      -- Over is 4-2-1 in last seven Cleveland home games.
                      -- Seven of last nine Pirate road games went over the total.
                      -- Six of last eight Atlanta games went over the total.
                      -- Four of last five Texas road games went over the total.
                      -- Under is 7-3-1 in Minnesota's last eleven road games.
                      -- Five of last seven Arizona road games stayed under total.
                      -- Under is 10-4-1 in last fifteen Seattle games.
                      -- Under is 11-5 in Angels' last sixteen road games.
                      -- Under is 3-1-1 in last five Oakland road games.

Umpires
                      -- StL-LA-- Home team won four of last five Marquez games.
                      -- Cin-NY-- Six of last seven Gorman games went over total.
                      -- NY-Tor-- Home side won 21 of last 28 Muchlinski games.
                      -- A's-SF-- Six of nine Hoye games stayed under the total.
                      -- Pitt-Det-- Favorites won six of last seven Miller games.
                      -- Mia-Clev-- Four of last five Hernandez games stayed under.
                      -- Min-Mil-- Visiting team won all five LBarrett games.
                      -- Sea-Col-- Five of last six Schrieber games went over total.
                      -- Atl-TB-- Four of last five Barksdale games went over.
                      -- Tex-Hst-- Underdogs won five of last seven McClelland games.
                      -- Blt-Wsh-- Six of last seven Fletcher games went over total.
                      -- Bos-Phil-- Last five Darling games went over the total.
                      -- Chi-Chi-- Seven of nine Kellogg games stayed under total.
                      -- Az-KC-- Underdogs won last five Gibson games.
                      -- LA-SD-- Over is 5-1-2 in Nauert games; road team won his last six.

Comment

MLB

Saturday, May 19

Trend Report

1:05 PM
                        CINCINNATI vs. NY YANKEES
                        Cincinnati is 1-4 SU in their last 5 games when playing NY Yankees
                        The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Cincinnati's last 7 games when playing NY Yankees
                        The total has gone UNDER in 6 of NY Yankees's last 7 games
                        NY Yankees are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games

1:07 PM
                        NY METS vs. TORONTO
                        NY Mets are 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Toronto
                        The total has gone OVER in 10 of NY Mets's last 11 games
                        Toronto is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against NY Mets
                        The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Toronto's last 7 games

4:05 PM
                        MIAMI vs. CLEVELAND
                        The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Miami's last 6 games on the road
                        The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Miami's last 5 games when playing Cleveland
                        The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cleveland's last 5 games when playing Miami
                        Cleveland is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games when playing Miami

OAKLAND vs. SAN FRANCISCO
                        Oakland is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games when playing San Francisco
                        Oakland is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
                        San Francisco is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Oakland
                        San Francisco is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games when playing Oakland

PITTSBURGH vs. DETROIT
                        The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Pittsburgh's last 6 games when playing Detroit
                        Pittsburgh is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Detroit
                        The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Detroit's last 7 games when playing at home against Pittsburgh
                        Detroit is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games at home

4:10 PM
                        SEATTLE vs. COLORADO
                        The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Seattle's last 6 games when playing on the road against Colorado
                        Seattle is 2-12 SU in its last 14 games on the road
                        Colorado is 3-11 SU in its last 14 games
                        Colorado is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games at home

ATLANTA vs. TAMPA BAY
                        The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Atlanta's last 5 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay
                        The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Atlanta's last 8 games when playing Tampa Bay
                        Tampa Bay is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games at home
                        The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Tampa Bay's last 15 games at home

MINNESOTA vs. MILWAUKEE
                        Minnesota is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games when playing Milwaukee
                        Minnesota is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games on the road
                        The total has gone OVER in 5 of Milwaukee's last 6 games at home
                        The total has gone OVER in 6 of Milwaukee's last 8 games

7:15 PM
                        BOSTON vs. PHILADELPHIA
                        Boston is 17-8 SU in its last 25 games when playing Philadelphia
                        Boston is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Philadelphia
                        Philadelphia is 8-17 SU in its last 25 games when playing Boston
                        Philadelphia is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home

BALTIMORE vs. WASHINGTON
                        Baltimore is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Washington
                        The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Baltimore's last 5 games
                        Washington is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games at home
                        The total has gone OVER in 5 of Washington's last 6 games

TEXAS vs. HOUSTON
                        The total has gone OVER in 4 of Texas's last 5 games on the road
                        Texas is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games on the road
                        Houston is 1-9 SU in its last 10 games when playing at home against Texas
                        The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Houston's last 5 games when playing Texas

CHI WHITE SOX vs. CHI CUBS
                        The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chi White Sox's last 6 games
                        Chi White Sox are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games when playing on the road against Chi Cubs
                        The total has gone OVER in 7 of Chi Cubs's last 8 games
                        Chi Cubs are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games

ARIZONA vs. KANSAS CITY
                        Arizona is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Kansas City
                        Arizona is 4-9 SU in its last 13 games
                        The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Kansas City's last 9 games
                        Kansas City is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Arizona

10:05 PM
                        LA ANGELS vs. SAN DIEGO
                        LA Angels are 6-12 SU in their last 18 games on the road
                        The total has gone UNDER in 17 of LA Angels's last 25 games
                        San Diego is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
                        San Diego is 1-5 SU in their last 6 games when playing LA Angels

10:10 PM
                        ST. LOUIS vs. LA DODGERS
                        The total has gone UNDER in 12 of St. Louis's last 18 games on the road
                        St. Louis is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games on the road
                        LA Dodgers are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games when playing St. Louis
                        The total has gone OVER in 6 of LA Dodgers's last 8 games when playing St. Louis

Comment

MLB

Saturday, May 19

Saturday's streaking and slumping starting pitchers

Streaking

Joe Blanton, Philadelphia Phillies (4-3, 2.96 ERA)

Blanton has won three of his last four trips to the mound and is coming off a win over Houston that saw him go seven innings, allowing just a solo homer while striking out seven. He walked only one after issuing three free passes to first in his start before that. Control normally isn’t much of a problem for him, with only seven walks on his resume this season.

Clayton Kershaw, Los Angeles Dodgers (3-1, 2.22 ERA)

After giving up five earned runs and three homers in a loss at Colorado earlier this month, Kershaw seems to be back on track. He has allowed only nine hits and two earned runs in 15 innings of work since then, striking out 13 batters. The lefty fired seven shutout innings in a 3-1 win over Arizona earlier this week, but wasn’t pleased about allowing three walks.

Slumping

Dan Haren, Los Angeles Angels (1-4, 4.41 ERA)

Haren has lost three straight starts and is having some control problems. He walked four batters and gave up four runs in six innings during a 5-0 loss to the A’s in his last outing. His velocity has been down all season and he has allowed a homer in each of his last three starts. Haren ranks last in the bigs having lost 10.24 units for his supporters this season.

John Danks, Chicago White Sox (2-4, 6.46 ERA)

Danks’ tough season got even worse the last time he toed the rubber. He lasted a season-low three innings, yielding five runs on nine hits while walking three in
                          a no-decision against Detroit. The veteran has only two strikeouts in his last three starts and has 26 punch-outs compared to 22 walks in 47 1/3 innings this year.

Comment

MLB

Saturday, May 19

MLB weekend interleague cheat sheet

The interleague portion of the 2012 MLB schedule starts this weekend and we’re here to give you a quick review of what has happened along and what we can expect in the immediate future.

For openers, the American League looks to maintain its domination over the National League. The Junior Circuit holds an all-time 1937-1773 advantage over the Senior Circuit, while having won the overall head-to-head matchups each of the last eight years.

In this weekend’s edition of the Cheat Sheet we first focus on two rivalry series. In addition, we’ve updated the records of the best and worst performers in the history of interleague play. Keep in mind that all pitcher records are team start results and MRT (Most Recent Trends) unless noted otherwise.

Chicago White Sox at Chicago Cubs

Most recent series result: White Sox 14-6 last 20 games vs. Cubs.

Most recent series result at the site: Cubs 9-6 last 15 games home vs. White Sox.

Best arm in the series: Jake Peavy 8-3, 2.62 ERA career vs. Cubs.

Worst arm in the series: Matt Garza 1-6, 5.17 ERA career vs. White Sox.

Best May pitcher in the series: Peavy 6-1, 3.60 ERA.

Worst May pitcher in the series: Chris Volstad 0-5, 5.25 ERA.

Boston Red Sox at Philadelphia Phillies

Most recent series result: Red Sox 13-7 last 20 games vs. Phillies.

Most recent series result at the site: Red Sox 13-6 last 19 away vs. Phillies.

Best arm in the series: Jon Lester 3-0, 0.43 ERA vs. Phillies.

Worst arm in the series: Joe Blanton 1-6, 5.49 vs. Red Sox.

Best May pitcher in the series: Cole Hamels 15-2, 3.06 ERA.

Worst May pitcher in the series: Vance Worley 1-3, 7.20 ERA.

Best all-time interleague teams

1. New York Yankees 157-107 .595

2. Chicago White Sox 153-11 .580

3. Los Angeles Angels 152-114 .571

4. Boston Red Sox 150-115 .566

5. Minnesota Twins 148-116 .561

Worst all-time interleague teams

1. Pittsburgh Pirates 81-130 .384

2. Baltimore Orioles 115-150 .434

3. San Diego Padres 105-134 .439

4. Kansas City Royals 120-153 .440

5. Cincinnati Reds 97-123 .441

Active interleague career wins

1. Mark Buehrle, Marlins 23-6

2. Jamie Moyer, Rockies 23-15

3. Freddy Garcia, Yankees 21-8

4. Johan Santana, Mets 20-11

5. Livan Hernandez, Braves 20-18

Active Interleague career ERA

1. David Wells, Cubs 2.74

2. Freddy Garcia, Yankees 2.92

3. Johan Santana, Mets 3.02

4. Roy Halladay, Phillies 3.24

5. Mark Buehrle, Marlins 3.34

Active Interleague batting average

1. Albert Pujols, Angels .347

2. Ichiro Suzuki, Mariners .338

3. Derek Jeter, Yankees .332

4. Nick Markakis, Orioles .328

Comment

MLB
                              Long Sheet

Saturday, May 19

ST LOUIS (22 - 17) at LA DODGERS (26 - 13) - 10:10 PM
                              JAKE WESTBROOK (R) vs. CLAYTON KERSHAW (L)
                              ST LOUIS is 25-35 (-18.2 Units) against the money line when playing on Saturday over the last 3 seasons.
                              LA DODGERS are 26-13 (+11.1 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
                              LA DODGERS are 68-43 (+21.4 Units) against the money line when the total is 7 or less over the last 2 seasons.
                              LA DODGERS are 9-0 (+9.0 Units) against the money line as a home favorite of -125 to -150 this season.
                              LA DODGERS are 17-4 (+12.1 Units) against the money line in home games this season.
                              LA DODGERS are 47-25 (+18.4 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 7 or less over the last 2 seasons.
                              LA DODGERS are 26-13 (+11.1 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season.
                              LA DODGERS are 19-7 (+11.3 Units) against the money line in night games this season.
                              LA DODGERS are 17-5 (+11.3 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters this season.
                              KERSHAW is 29-12 (+13.2 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                              KERSHAW is 26-8 (+15.2 Units) against the money line when the total is 7 or less over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                              KERSHAW is 29-12 (+13.2 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                              ST LOUIS is 64-49 (+16.1 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
                              ST LOUIS is 63-47 (+16.9 Units) against the money line in road games in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
                              ST LOUIS is 90-59 (+20.7 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.

LA DODGERS is 1-0 (+1.2 Units) against ST LOUIS this season
                              1 of 1 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+1.0 Units)

JAKE WESTBROOK vs. LA DODGERS since 1997
                              No recent starts.

CLAYTON KERSHAW vs. ST LOUIS since 1997
                              KERSHAW is 3-2 when starting against ST LOUIS with an ERA of 3.21 and a WHIP of 1.387.
                              His team's record is 5-4 (+0.3 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 5-4. (+0.7 units)

CINCINNATI (19 - 19) at NY YANKEES (21 - 18) - 1:05 PM
                              HOMER BAILEY (R) vs. IVAN NOVA (R)
                              CINCINNATI is 20-28 (-14.0 Units) against the money line when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 2 seasons.
                              CINCINNATI is 97-101 (-17.8 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
                              NY YANKEES are 50-18 (+25.4 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons.
                              NOVA is 25-10 (+11.0 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                              CINCINNATI is 576-662 (+46.8 Units) against the money line in road games since 1997.
                              CINCINNATI is 425-480 (+45.9 Units) against the money line in road games against right-handed starters since 1997.
                              CINCINNATI is 33-19 (+17.7 Units) against the money line in road games after a loss over the last 2 seasons.
                              NY YANKEES are 112-98 (-58.8 Units) against the money line in home games in May games since 1997.

NY YANKEES is 1-0 (+1.0 Units) against CINCINNATI this season
                              1 of 1 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+1.0 Units)

HOMER BAILEY vs. NY YANKEES since 1997
                              No recent starts.

IVAN NOVA vs. CINCINNATI since 1997
                              NOVA is 1-0 when starting against CINCINNATI with an ERA of 1.13 and a WHIP of 0.500.
                              His team's record is 1-0 (+1.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 0-1. (-1.0 units)

NY METS (21 - 18) at TORONTO (22 - 18) - 1:05 PM
                              MIGUEL BATISTA (R) vs. BRANDON MORROW (R)
                              MORROW is 23-12 (+12.7 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
                              NY METS are 98-103 (+6.5 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
                              NY METS are 52-48 (+20.3 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
                              NY METS are 6-0 (+6.8 Units) against the money line when playing on Saturday this season.
                              NY METS are 15-8 (+10.0 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters this season.
                              NY METS are 25-20 (+14.3 Units) against the money line in road games after a loss over the last 2 seasons.
                              MORROW is 2-9 (-11.3 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

TORONTO is 1-0 (+1.0 Units) against NY METS this season
                              1 of 1 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+1.0 Units)

MIGUEL BATISTA vs. TORONTO since 1997
                              BATISTA is 3-1 when starting against TORONTO with an ERA of 1.63 and a WHIP of 1.319.
                              His team's record is 3-3 (-0.2 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-5. (-4.7 units)

BRANDON MORROW vs. NY METS since 1997
                              No recent starts.

OAKLAND (20 - 20) at SAN FRANCISCO (20 - 19) - 4:05 PM
                              TYSON ROSS (R) vs. RYAN VOGELSONG (R)
                              SAN FRANCISCO is 17-4 (+12.1 Units) against the money line in home games in an inter-league game over the last 3 seasons.
                              OAKLAND is 71-57 (+14.6 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 3 seasons.

SAN FRANCISCO is 1-0 (+1.0 Units) against OAKLAND this season

TYSON ROSS vs. SAN FRANCISCO since 1997
                              No recent starts.

RYAN VOGELSONG vs. OAKLAND since 1997
                              VOGELSONG is 0-0 when starting against OAKLAND with an ERA of 5.40 and a WHIP of 1.800.
                              His team's record is 1-1 (+0.1 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-1. (+0.0 units)

PITTSBURGH (18 - 21) at DETROIT (19 - 20) - 4:05 PM
                              A.J. BURNETT (R) vs. DREW SMYLY (L)
                              PITTSBURGH is 20-55 (-21.9 Units) against the money line on the road when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 3 seasons.
                              PITTSBURGH is 66-135 (-43.7 Units) against the money line in road games when playing on Saturday since 1997.
                              PITTSBURGH is 25-77 (-45.5 Units) against the money line in road games in an inter-league game since 1997.
                              BURNETT is 33-39 (-21.7 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                              BURNETT is 5-23 (-16.2 Units) against the money line as a road underdog of +125 to +150 since 1997. (Team's Record)
                              BURNETT is 68-98 (-37.6 Units) against the money line in road games since 1997. (Team's Record)
                              BURNETT is 31-35 (-19.0 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                              PITTSBURGH is 21-17 (+13.9 Units) against the money line in road games in day games over the last 2 seasons.
                              PITTSBURGH is 56-54 (+18.4 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons.
                              DETROIT is 6-12 (-10.9 Units) against the money line after a win this season.

DETROIT is 1-0 (+1.0 Units) against PITTSBURGH this season
                              1 of 1 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+1.0 Units)

A.J. BURNETT vs. DETROIT since 1997
                              BURNETT is 5-2 when starting against DETROIT with an ERA of 5.77 and a WHIP of 1.490.
                              His team's record is 6-3 (+2.7 units) in these starts. The OVER is 6-2. (+3.8 units)

DREW SMYLY vs. PITTSBURGH since 1997
                              No recent starts.

MIAMI (21 - 18) at CLEVELAND (22 - 17) - 4:05 PM
                              ANIBAL SANCHEZ (R) vs. JEANMAR GOMEZ (R)
                              MIAMI is 108-148 (-40.8 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 3 seasons.
                              CLEVELAND is 105-99 (+10.5 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
                              CLEVELAND is 102-96 (+9.3 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
                              CLEVELAND is 18-9 (+10.1 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters this season.
                              GOMEZ is 12-5 (+9.1 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                              GOMEZ is 12-5 (+9.1 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                              MIAMI is 10-2 (+7.9 Units) against the money line in road games in May games this season.
                              MIAMI is 144-122 (+33.3 Units) against the money line in an inter-league game since 1997.
                              MIAMI is 53-51 (+11.0 Units) against the money line in road games in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.

MIAMI is 1-0 (+1.1 Units) against CLEVELAND this season

ANIBAL SANCHEZ vs. CLEVELAND since 1997
                              No recent starts.

JEANMAR GOMEZ vs. MIAMI since 1997
                              No recent starts.

MINNESOTA (13 - 26) at MILWAUKEE (16 - 23) - 4:10 PM
                              CARL PAVANO (R) vs. YOVANI GALLARDO (R)
                              MINNESOTA is 76-126 (-33.0 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
                              MINNESOTA is 33-62 (-24.0 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 2 seasons.
                              MINNESOTA is 8-24 (-15.5 Units) against the money line when playing on Saturday over the last 2 seasons.
                              MINNESOTA is 73-119 (-29.9 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
                              MINNESOTA is 51-95 (-32.2 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
                              MILWAUKEE is 24-5 (+15.7 Units) against the money line as a home favorite of -150 to -175 over the last 2 seasons.
                              MILWAUKEE is 71-36 (+24.5 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
                              MILWAUKEE is 23-9 (+14.2 Units) against the money line when playing on Saturday over the last 2 seasons.
                              MILWAUKEE is 57-25 (+24.9 Units) against the money line in home games against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
                              MILWAUKEE is 70-38 (+21.5 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
                              PAVANO is 152-134 (+23.6 Units) against the money line in all games since 1997. (Team's Record)
                              MILWAUKEE is 16-23 (-11.7 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
                              MILWAUKEE is 4-12 (-11.1 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 this season.
                              MILWAUKEE is 4-13 (-11.9 Units) against the money line in day games this season.
                              MILWAUKEE is 16-23 (-11.7 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season.
                              GALLARDO is 21-32 (-20.0 Units) against the money line in day games since 1997. (Team's Record)

MINNESOTA is 1-0 (+1.2 Units) against MILWAUKEE this season

CARL PAVANO vs. MILWAUKEE since 1997
                              PAVANO is 2-4 when starting against MILWAUKEE with an ERA of 4.78 and a WHIP of 1.234.
                              His team's record is 4-8 (-5.5 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 4-7. (-4.1 units)

YOVANI GALLARDO vs. MINNESOTA since 1997
                              GALLARDO is 2-1 when starting against MINNESOTA with an ERA of 2.48 and a WHIP of 1.103.
                              His team's record is 2-2 (-0.2 units) in these starts. The OVER is 3-1. (+1.9 units)

SEATTLE (17 - 24) at COLORADO (15 - 23) - 4:10 PM
                              JASON VARGAS (L) vs. CHRISTIAN FRIEDRICH (L)
                              SEATTLE is 146-220 (-62.4 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons.
                              SEATTLE is 64-120 (-40.4 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 3 seasons.
                              SEATTLE is 18-40 (-23.0 Units) against the money line when playing on Saturday over the last 3 seasons.
                              SEATTLE is 38-73 (-34.3 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 3 seasons.
                              SEATTLE is 142-202 (-50.9 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 3 seasons.
                              SEATTLE is 30-70 (-35.3 Units) against the money line against left-handed starters over the last 3 seasons.
                              SEATTLE is 56-79 (-27.7 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 3 seasons.
                              COLORADO is 88-114 (-40.6 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
                              COLORADO is 27-36 (-14.9 Units) against the money line when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 2 seasons.
                              COLORADO is 47-55 (-24.2 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
                              COLORADO is 21-27 (-12.7 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 2 seasons.
                              COLORADO is 12-33 (-27.3 Units) against the money line in May games over the last 2 seasons.
                              COLORADO is 24-41 (-25.3 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons.
                              COLORADO is 88-114 (-40.6 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
                              COLORADO is 80-89 (-33.3 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 3 seasons.

SEATTLE is 1-0 (+1.2 Units) against COLORADO this season

JASON VARGAS vs. COLORADO since 1997
                              VARGAS is 0-2 when starting against COLORADO with an ERA of 16.55 and a WHIP of 3.485.
                              His team's record is 0-3 (-3.2 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-2. (-1.5 units)

CHRISTIAN FRIEDRICH vs. SEATTLE since 1997
                              No recent starts.

ATLANTA (25 - 15) at TAMPA BAY (24 - 16) - 4:10 PM
                              RANDALL DELGADO (R) vs. ALEX COBB (R)
                              TAMPA BAY is 18-6 (+10.3 Units) against the money line in games played on artificial turf this season.
                              TAMPA BAY is 19-8 (+11.0 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters this season.
                              TAMPA BAY is 279-297 (+19.8 Units) against the money line in home games when playing against a team with a winning record since 1997.
                              ATLANTA is 48-25 (+18.2 Units) against the money line in May games over the last 3 seasons.
                              ATLANTA is 15-5 (+9.4 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record this season.

ATLANTA is 1-0 (+1.1 Units) against TAMPA BAY this season

RANDALL DELGADO vs. TAMPA BAY since 1997
                              No recent starts.

ALEX COBB vs. ATLANTA since 1997
                              No recent starts.

TEXAS (25 - 15) at HOUSTON (17 - 22) - 7:15 PM
                              DEREK HOLLAND (L) vs. LUCAS HARRELL (R)
                              HOUSTON is 53-50 (+16.5 Units) against the money line against left-handed starters over the last 3 seasons.
                              TEXAS is 132-87 (+17.9 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
                              TEXAS is 17-2 (+13.7 Units) against the money line as a road favorite of -150 to -175 over the last 3 seasons.
                              TEXAS is 125-80 (+18.5 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
                              TEXAS is 98-57 (+19.6 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
                              TEXAS is 95-57 (+19.3 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
                              HOUSTON is 74-129 (-33.8 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
                              HOUSTON is 201-239 (-57.7 Units) against the money line in May games since 1997.
                              HOUSTON is 189-216 (-55.5 Units) against the money line when playing on Saturday since 1997.
                              HOUSTON is 72-128 (-35.7 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.

TEXAS is 1-0 (+1.0 Units) against HOUSTON this season

DEREK HOLLAND vs. HOUSTON since 1997
                              HOLLAND is 1-0 when starting against HOUSTON with an ERA of 4.15 and a WHIP of 1.077.
                              His team's record is 2-0 (+2.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-0. (+2.0 units)

LUCAS HARRELL vs. TEXAS since 1997
                              No recent starts.

BALTIMORE (26 - 14) at WASHINGTON (23 - 16) - 7:15 PM
                              JASON HAMMEL (R) vs. ROSS DETWILER (L)
                              WASHINGTON is 103-98 (+13.4 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
                              WASHINGTON is 77-52 (+26.7 Units) against the money line in home games in an inter-league game since 1997.
                              WASHINGTON is 103-98 (+13.4 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
                              WASHINGTON is 45-38 (+17.9 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
                              BALTIMORE is 26-14 (+17.8 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
                              BALTIMORE is 14-5 (+13.7 Units) against the money line in road games this season.
                              BALTIMORE is 12-5 (+10.5 Units) against the money line in May games this season.
                              BALTIMORE is 24-13 (+15.7 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season.
                              BALTIMORE is 17-8 (+12.1 Units) against the money line after a win this season.
                              BALTIMORE is 16-6 (+13.9 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record this season.

BALTIMORE is 1-0 (+1.1 Units) against WASHINGTON this season

JASON HAMMEL vs. WASHINGTON since 1997
                              HAMMEL is 3-0 when starting against WASHINGTON with an ERA of 3.55 and a WHIP of 1.182.
                              His team's record is 4-1 (+3.1 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 4-1. (+3.0 units)

ROSS DETWILER vs. BALTIMORE since 1997
                              DETWILER is 0-1 when starting against BALTIMORE with an ERA of 4.91 and a WHIP of 1.455.
                              His team's record is 0-2 (-2.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-1. (-0.1 units)

BOSTON (18 - 21) at PHILADELPHIA (21 - 19) - 7:15 PM
                              JON LESTER (L) vs. JOE BLANTON (R)
                              BOSTON is 110-93 (-19.2 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
                              BOSTON is 71-65 (-23.3 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
                              BOSTON is 7-13 (-9.1 Units) against the money line after a loss this season.
                              BOSTON is 30-16 (+14.2 Units) against the money line in road games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

PHILADELPHIA is 1-0 (+1.0 Units) against BOSTON this season

JON LESTER vs. PHILADELPHIA since 1997
                              LESTER is 2-0 when starting against PHILADELPHIA with an ERA of 0.43 and a WHIP of 0.714.
                              His team's record is 3-0 (+3.2 units) in these starts. The OVER is 0-2. (-2.3 units)

JOE BLANTON vs. BOSTON since 1997
                              BLANTON is 3-3 when starting against BOSTON with an ERA of 4.70 and a WHIP of 1.467.
                              His team's record is 4-6 (-0.7 units) in these starts. The OVER is 4-5. (-1.5 units)

CHI WHITE SOX (19 - 21) at CHICAGO CUBS (15 - 24) - 7:15 PM
                              JOHN DANKS (L) vs. RYAN DEMPSTER (R)
                              DEMPSTER is 29-15 (+17.9 Units) against the money line when playing on Saturday since 1997. (Team's Record)
                              DEMPSTER is 88-70 (+23.5 Units) against the money line after a loss since 1997. (Team's Record)
                              CHI WHITE SOX are 56-48 (+13.8 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
                              CHI WHITE SOX are 227-176 (+44.8 Units) against the money line when playing on Saturday since 1997.
                              CHI WHITE SOX are 27-10 (+16.6 Units) against the money line in an inter-league game over the last 3 seasons.
                              CHI WHITE SOX are 54-42 (+17.5 Units) against the money line in road games in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
                              CHI WHITE SOX are 80-65 (+23.6 Units) against the money line in road games against right-handed starters over the last 3 seasons.
                              CHI WHITE SOX are 320-314 (+29.9 Units) against the money line in road games after a win since 1997.
                              CHICAGO CUBS are 1202-1290 (-240.8 Units) against the money line in all games since 1997.
                              CHICAGO CUBS are 84-101 (-31.8 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 3 seasons.
                              CHICAGO CUBS are 84-101 (-31.8 Units) against the money line in home games in games played on a grass field over the last 3 seasons.
                              CHICAGO CUBS are 26-41 (-18.8 Units) against the money line in home games in night games over the last 3 seasons.
                              CHICAGO CUBS are 73-92 (-35.6 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 3 seasons.

CHI WHITE SOX is 1-0 (+1.2 Units) against CHICAGO CUBS this season

JOHN DANKS vs. CHICAGO CUBS since 1997
                              DANKS is 2-1 when starting against CHICAGO CUBS with an ERA of 2.88 and a WHIP of 1.080.
                              His team's record is 2-2 (-0.1 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-3. (-2.4 units)

RYAN DEMPSTER vs. CHI WHITE SOX since 1997
                              DEMPSTER is 2-3 when starting against CHI WHITE SOX with an ERA of 5.09 and a WHIP of 1.755.
                              His team's record is 2-4 (-2.9 units) in these starts. The OVER is 3-3. (-0.2 units)

ARIZONA (18 - 22) at KANSAS CITY (15 - 23) - 7:15 PM
                              IAN KENNEDY (R) vs. BRUCE CHEN (L)
                              ARIZONA is 115-94 (+21.2 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
                              ARIZONA is 54-51 (+12.6 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
                              ARIZONA is 115-94 (+21.2 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
                              ARIZONA is 84-66 (+17.4 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
                              ARIZONA is 68-47 (+20.8 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 2 seasons.
                              ARIZONA is 65-44 (+15.8 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
                              KENNEDY is 28-15 (+12.5 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                              KENNEDY is 28-15 (+12.5 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                              KENNEDY is 35-20 (+13.6 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                              KANSAS CITY is 4-16 (-12.3 Units) against the money line in home games this season.
                              KANSAS CITY is 76-120 (-43.9 Units) against the money line in home games when playing on Saturday since 1997.
                              KANSAS CITY is 4-16 (-12.3 Units) against the money line in home games in games played on a grass field this season.
                              KANSAS CITY is 2-13 (-11.6 Units) against the money line in home games after a loss this season.
                              KANSAS CITY is 1-9 (-7.9 Units) against the money line after 3 or more consecutive losses this season.

ARIZONA is 1-0 (+1.0 Units) against KANSAS CITY this season

IAN KENNEDY vs. KANSAS CITY since 1997
                              KENNEDY is 1-0 when starting against KANSAS CITY with an ERA of 2.45 and a WHIP of 1.818.
                              His team's record is 2-0 (+2.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 2-0. (+2.0 units)

BRUCE CHEN vs. ARIZONA since 1997
                              CHEN is 1-2 when starting against ARIZONA with an ERA of 4.50 and a WHIP of 1.222.
                              His team's record is 1-2 (-1.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-2. (-1.0 units)

LA ANGELS (18 - 22) at SAN DIEGO (14 - 26) - 10:05 PM
                              DAN HAREN (R) vs. ERIC STULTS (L)
                              There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

LA ANGELS is 1-0 (+1.0 Units) against SAN DIEGO this season

DAN HAREN vs. SAN DIEGO since 1997
                              HAREN is 5-2 when starting against SAN DIEGO with an ERA of 3.49 and a WHIP of 1.176.
                              His team's record is 9-4 (+3.9 units) in these starts. The OVER is 8-4. (+3.7 units)

ERIC STULTS vs. LA ANGELS since 1997
                              No recent starts.

Comment

Working...
                              X