Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamal Lewis

Already has 73 yards and a touchdown.

Well, he may have a good shot at it now then. Only needs what 81 more yards?

Comment

Yeah now that he got this so easy I think he stays in for it now.

Comment

Lewis is the man. WOW they know he's getting it and can't stop him. :eek:

Comment

That ain't no kiddin. I can't believe this. I thought atleast Pitt had some kind of defense. Apparently not.

Comment

Agree with Leo. He got so many yards so early and so easily that Billick will leave him in. Pitt has shut him down in the past - Not tonight...

Comment

Ravens coach stated that they were going to try and get him the record.

Comment

Wasn't that before they clinched a playoff spot. I don't think they want to run him too hard already being in. Unless it comes real easy. But if it gets tough he should atleast in my opinion pull him then.

Comment

You can't say that Jamal didn't have the chance to beat the record with OT. That 15 yard penalty at the end of the game put it out of reach which was a BS call. I'm glad he didn't get it though as I remember Dickerson as a kid rushing for that record.

Comment

Working...
                  X