Baltimore/Pittsburgh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baltimore/Pittsburgh

with bengals losing and ravens wrapping up the division, does anyone know if baltimore is resting any players, i noticed number went from 8 to 6, thanks

I would assume there will be a little let-up in the Ravens, got Pitt with the local at +10. GL guys!

Comment

I would think they rest alot of players but not certain. I think they are lucky that cincy lost cause i can't see them beating pitt anyhow. Now they don't have to.

Comment

coach said LEWIS will break the record tnght if it means he has to carry it 50+ times

Comment

baltimore dirt

fuck the ravens take the steel city on the money line, peace toolio

Comment

Thanks to the Colts, Vikings and Cowboys - Im having to go all out for the Ravens.. Wish me luck!!

Comment

will pittsburgh play backups looking to next year?? especailly at qb since tommy maddox turned out to be a one year wonder??

Comment

I really doubt that they hate the Ravens and want to kick their ass bad as possible. I think they will show up and they don't want the record won at their expense.

Comment

how many yards does he need for the record???

Comment

I am not certain but it is in the neighborhood of 154.

Comment

Yeah it is 154 to get record and 48 yards to reach 2,000.

Comment

154 yards. Don't know how long he'll play but he better break some big ones early to stay in the game. Can't see even an egomaniac like Billick burning out his stud back.

Comment

i think i will take Balt -3 for the 1st half in case they yank all the starters in the 2nd half.

More motivation for Baltimore?

"The spotlight will be shared between running back Jamal Lewis and owner Art Modell. Lewis is 154 yards away from breaking the league's single-season rushing record, and Modell will be inducted into the team's Ring of Honor at halftime of his final regular-season game as an NFL owner.

"That's in the back of your mind," tight end Todd Heap said. "Obviously, you think about it because it's a huge feat for Jamal. And it would be nice to end [Modell's] last regular season with a win. "

"There's a lot on the line for us this week. "

Comment

I think he will play to get 48 yards then see how easy or hard the yards are coming then get out of the game. Pending on that.

Comment

Working...
                            X