Big line move in NO/Dallas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big line move in NO/Dallas?

anybody know why the line moved from Dallas -1.5 to NO -1.5? Can't imagine that parcells is resting players considering that this game could mean the difference btw a 3 and a 6 seed. horn is def out. as a lifelong saints fan, considering the circumstances surrounding last weeks game at Jack and haslett's uncertain future, not to mention parcell's record in season finales (I think 7-1), can't see the saints getting off the floor for this one. also, you can always expect a nice contingent of cowboys fans in NO for this one.

Simple answer:

The Sharpies have made their move!!

60% on Dallas ... moves 3 pts???

Yep .... Red Flag goes up !!!

New Orleans probably a very good play!

Comment

friday

this game means nothing to dallas, they cannot be a 3 seed

good luck
      b

Comment

shorty, you sure?

this from the new orleans newspaper:

"Depending on the outcome today and what happens with Carolina, Minnesota, Green Bay and Seattle, the Cowboys could be seeded anywhere from No. 3 to No. 6 in next week's NFC playoffs."

the times picayune probably never won any journalism awards, but that's what jeff duncan says in hte paper???

Comment

That was probably written for Saturday's paper, before the Eagles clinched the NFC East last night.
          The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

This game means nothing at all to Dallas
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

big jim and homer

are right, that was probably written before last nights eagles game........so this game means nothing to dallas...................

of course, after john carney and the saints recent 'end of the year performances', dallas will still probably be playing harder than NO, but who knows

b

Comment

like I said...

the times picayune is a piece of *hit! thanks for the info guys.

Comment

Not to beat a dead horse

A line move from -1 1/2 to +1 1/2 isn't as big a jump as you may perceive...

First of all, its not a 3pt move because there are no 1/2 pt lines, i.e. a line will move from -1 directly to a pick 'em to +1 so its only a 2pt line move.

And secondly, the difference between -1 1/2 and -1 is minimal at best.
                  The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

I believe that Dallas can still end up as a 5 or a 6 seed. There is not much difference their, except that would mean probably going to Philly instead of St louis if they won the WC game. I think the better angle on this game is that NO has nothing to play for, and Haslett is probably done. Also i cant see Parcells letting this young team slow up this week in preparation for next week

Comment

I take back part of my post, being a 5 or 6 would make no difference to Dallas in the divisional playoff round, but I still think they are the play

Comment

The main importance in this game is the Wild Card for Seattle and Green Bay. If Dallas wins, the Packers are in with a win. If Dallas loses, then even if Green Bay wins, Seattle will be in great position for the Wild Card. Never been a Cowboy fan till today...

Comment

GOOD LUCK BUT I THINK NEW ORLEANS WINS GAME I BELIEVE. THAT IS MY .02.

Comment

Working...
                          X