Kaptains Baskets for Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaptains Baskets for Sunday

yesterday 4-4.....NBA 1-0....CBB 3-4....Top plays 1-2, including the POD....loser

827/828 Vandy/Ga OVER 131 1/2
    823 Mich St - 4 1/2
    825 Syracuse - 10 1/2
    839 Tenn St +3
    829/830 Penn St/Wisc OVER 113 POD

be back later on with more......

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Good luck kapt., wish you were here also, nita is a little under the weather, went to church by myself and let her rest, she is still asleep, nita worked very hard this week.
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

gl kapt

Comment

BOL Kapt!

Comment

Get em, Kapt!

Comment

gl kapt
            twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

GL kapt

Comment

GL today kapt
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Goodluck

Comment

Hey Kapt, we fell WAY short on the Vandy over...oh well I made it up with MSU and Vandy, then with my 5 pt Teaser...

Comment

here's some more garbage for ya.......

NBA
                      810 Ind UNDER 153 1/2
                      811 Phil EVEN
                      814 Houston -5 1/2.............NBA POD

CBB
                      821/822 Ind/Iowa UNDER 153 1/2
                      833/834 USF/Pitt OVER 121 1/2

Plays I like, but due to recent (right now) bad capping, etc., I don't have the testicular fortitude to play em.........

Duke
                      USF

Detroit
                      & Under
                      Milwaukee
                      & Under

I play the Favorite, the Dog wins outright.....I play the dog, and they play like dogs, and get blowed out.....
                      I play OVER, and they score like they were afraid to, I play UNDER, and three pointers just rain all over the court........

I'm sure all you guys have encountered these kind of spells.....2 weeks ago, I had a fantastic 2 week run.......then 1 week of kissing my Sister, and then, this last week has been terrible.........

Conference Tourneys, Bracket Busters, are coming soon, then March Madness......

I noticed a few of the RUM Kegs we had gotten off of that Italian Ship, at a good price, were leaning to one side.....

The Old Kaptain sent KB Sooner, Phil Jr, and L Dawg down there to straighten em out.....and yes, you guessed it, them 3 BoZo's figured they could drink the Rum just on the high side, and it would upright itself.....that's what they told the Old Kaptain anyways.........

They must think the Old Kaptain hasn't worked a crew of Sots B4.....LMAO

They at least got the ship balanced out, now we need a day or 2 for them to get over their "Rum Sickness", then we can set sail...

I told the 3 worthless Bastages "to go to their Room", and damn if they didn't try to tell me I said, "to go to their RUM"....

Now you guys can see why the Old Kapt is having it rough.......

Oh well, lock and load, the Old Kapt is going down to the Galley and see if Chef Thames has something to eat for me.....He always does....

Comment

Gonna play 811 as well. Gonna watch it with a beer in one hand and recently acquired girl scout cookies in the other. Drop anchor in their ass this evening, Kaptain!

Comment

Nice hit KAPT on the over in Wisky...U owed me...lol

Well I'm with you on Houston and Philly in NBA tonight..

GL

Comment

we finished out OK today.....6-4....NBA 2-1.....CBB 4-3...Hit NBA & CBB POD's 2-0....also showed 6 games I liked, but didn't have the BALLS to pull the trigger on em, you guessed it, 6-0.....

lock and load for tomorrow...

Comment

You should have known what you were getting into went you sent us 3 down there

We'll get er straightened out in no time Kapt

Comment

Working...
                              X