Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday thoughts

I love Bracket Buster Saturday!

Early Drexel/Cleveland State over 119.5. Anyway Cleveland State had been in a little rut and they pushed the ball at Wisc Mil losing 85-84 and that was on the road. So I think they keep the tempo high. Also these mid majors are non conference, its not like they have these teams scounted really good.

gl today
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

gl with the OVER

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

gl pal

Comment

OVER 150.5 Davidson/Witchita State.

Decent start to the 1st one. over half the total and the O/U Second half is 65.5. Wish Clev State was hitting better though.

Comment

GL on the action

Comment

Sorry I was out and about. Did ok with overs. Had Creighton/the beach over, Iona/Nevada over. Murray state/SMC over loser. So I made a little bit yesterday overall.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                I love Bracket Buster Saturday!

Early Drexel/Cleveland State over 119.5. Anyway Cleveland State had been in a little rut and they pushed the ball at Wisc Mil losing 85-84 and that was on the road. So I think they keep the tempo high. Also these mid majors are non conference, its not like they have these teams scounted really good.
                Just needed 1 more freaking basket in this game... All those damn cleveland state bricks and just came up short by 1.5 pts. I say bad beat.

Comment

Lets

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                  Sorry I was out and about. Did ok with overs. Had Creighton/the beach over, Iona/Nevada over. Murray state/SMC over loser. So I made a little bit yesterday overall.
                  1-1 with what you posted, pre game.....2-1 on post game, not posted means nothing to us guys here.....

Keep it to what you post here only......take this helpful lil hint for what it's worth from The Old Kaptain.....

you'll obtain a lot more credibility, keep and maintain it, my way.....trust me....

cred·i·bil·i·ty
                  noun \ˌkre-də-ˈbi-lə-tē\

Definition of CREDIBILITY
                  : the quality or power of inspiring belief
                  : capacity for belief

See credibility defined for English-Language learners »
                  See credibility defined for kids »

Examples of CREDIBILITY

The new evidence lends credibility to their theory.
                  The scandal undermined her credibility as an honest politician.
                  In this instance, the lawyer's job is to make the jury doubt the witness's credibility.
                  Last edited by Kaptain; 02-19-2012, 10:30 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
                    1-1 with what you posted, pre game.....2-1 on post game, not posted means nothing to us guys here.....

Keep it to what you post here only......take this helpful lil hint for what it's worth from The Old Kaptain.....

you'll obtain a lot more credibility, keep and maintain it, my way.....trust me....

cred·i·bil·i·ty
                    noun \ˌkre-də-ˈbi-lə-tē\

Definition of CREDIBILITY
                    : the quality or power of inspiring belief
                    : capacity for belief

See credibility defined for English-****uage learners »
                    See credibility defined for kids »

Examples of CREDIBILITY

The new evidence lends credibility to their theory.
                    The scandal undermined her credibility as an honest politician.
                    In this instance, the lawyer's job is to make the jury doubt the witness's credibility.

OK, but its nothing about credibility. I was all about Overs yesterday. A lot of games went over, more than usual.

Comment

And also I don't cap games all at one time very well. I do better when I focus 1 game at time. So thats why Ill never be a good poster on here. GL guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X