X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA System Plays 12/26

2* Denver -4 (Pinny has them -4)
    1* Portland +2

Tough spot here for Houston after beating the Lakers on National TV. Look for a let down vs. a very good home team.

Just can't go against the Blazers getting points at home. Minny won 6 straight. Tough scheduling for them. In NY, home to Minny for Xmas, then another game cross country.

3* Celtics/Suns 'Under' 205

I don't understand the posted total of this game. The power ratings for this game is 189. This is a very HUGE revenge game for Boston. The blew a 29 point lead in the 2nd half at home against the Suns. Boston gave up 74 points in the 2nd half. I expect them to play much better defense.

I don't like playing NBA totals but the more I looked at this game and trying to figure the posted total the more I liked it.
    Last edited by frankb03; 12-26-2003, 05:59 PM.

Comment

hay frank

i dont understand the line in that game looks like they want you to take the suns if i had to play it would probably take the celtics think the line is funny all the way around and over GLTY
      I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning , that's as good as they're going to feel all day. " Frank Sinatra'' Also know as (the dago) by his close freinds .

Comment

Another tough 'totals' loss. It was looking good until a 56 point 4th quarter. They scored 10 points in the last 30 seconds. I hate betting NBA totals.

NBA Sides 6-3 +8*
        NBA Totals 1-3 -5*

Comment

Working...
        X