F-I-N-A-L pick:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-I-N-A-L pick:

Guys, I want to wish you luck and hope you have a very profitable year. I lost my job this week after 36 years with the same company so I'm going to have to give up this bad habit. It's really been a tough week, but anyway, Good Luck to all from the Sports Nut, AKA, Wake Man. Just for more for the road:

WF/Clemson over the total.

I really have enjoyed ALL of you guys and this site for years, GL & remember to keep God and your family first.

Good Luck!!!!

Good luck s-n hope everything works out for you, it is a very tuff time hope things change very soon, this country cannot take much more from that nut in the white house !!!!!

God bless you

jt
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

gl my friend keep head high

Comment

good luck my man---wish you the best!

Comment

Sorry to hear the news. It is becoming more of a trend than the exception. The best to you and your family. Gl!

Comment

Thanks guys for the kind words, it means a lot!

Comment

Good luck my man, pray eveything works out for you and your family.
              Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

great call my man thanks for the $$$$$, give us one more last one !!!!!
                jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

sorry to hear that SportsNut.....good friends are hard to find, and a sincere friend can't be bought...

Sorry about your job, especially after all those years....

Hang in my man, my prayers and thoughts are with you.....

I'll miss you around here for sure, you're a class act in my eyes...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Sorry to hear about the job situation.
                    If you made it 36yrs at the same place you must have been doing something right.
                    Hope you still keep posting man.

Remember family and friends are what matters most in life.
                    A "job" is just that...a job.
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
                      sorry to hear that SportsNut.....good friends are hard to find, and a sincere friend can't be bought...

Sorry about your job, especially after all those years....

Hang in my man, my prayers and thoughts are with you.....

I'll miss you around here for sure, you're a class act in my eyes...
                      I agree.

You should speak to Kaz. he will tell you how much better the economy is doing.

I wish you nothing but the best nutty. You will bounce back.

Comment

If I had a guy who had gotten the job done for 36 years, I wouldn't even think about terminating his job. I would, however, be looking very closely at the dead weight in the front office where that very poor decision was made.

All the best to you Sports Nut! I hope a rapid bounce-back is on the horizon.

Comment

best of luck

Comment

Working...
                          X