Non-guaranteed play by the goats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-guaranteed play by the goats

I don't post much basketball for 2 reasons -1. I don't really have time to cap much and 2. the goats don't like basketball.

But I did look a little today so the goats said I could post as long as no one gets pissed off and wants to fight.

701 - Boston/Lakers OVER 177
    and I even put rotation # so I don't get kick off the ship !!

good luck if you play
    dave
    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Lol good luck goatman, will call when nita and i had down south in a couple of months my frtend
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

You got a lot of nerve posting this play you pussy. If it doesn't hit I am gonna beat the shit out of you and piss on youir face.

Bol BD

Comment

GL tonight buddy
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
          You got a lot of nerve posting this play you pussy. If it doesn't hit I am gonna beat the shit out of you and piss on youir face.

Bol BD

Good luck bro!

Comment

Gl

Comment

You blew it, can't even hit when it went to OT!

That's it, I'm bidding this place farewell
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

I singled the under of this game along with 17 other games. My bookie is in bigger trouble now than he was last week. Us old guys really know how to piss in the face of our books.

Sorry Dave, I will text you next time I do this, (right after the game is over,) I don't want anyone to know my plays cause it hexes me.

But I did hit the first half and secoind half and the game too! Great night for me. Again.

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                  I singled the under of this game along with 17 other games. My bookie is in bigger trouble now than he was last week. Us old guys really know how to piss in the face of our books.

Sorry Dave, I will text you next time I do this, (right after the game is over,) I don't want anyone to know my plays cause it hexes me.

But I did hit the first half and secoind half and the game too! Great night for me. Again.
                  Bahahahaha
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

dave

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                    I don't post much basketball for 2 reasons -1. I don't really have time to cap much and 2. the goats don't like basketball.

But I did look a little today so the goats said I could post as long as no one gets pissed off and wants to fight.

701 - Boston/Lakers OVER 177
                    and I even put rotation # so I don't get kick off the ship !!

good luck if you play
                    dave

DAMN DAVE.......when I sent you them damn goats, I told you not one of em was bred for BasketBall (CBB or NBA).....

NOW we lose yet another MEMBER......

I still loves ya though......

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                    X