Super Bowl XLVI Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl XLVI Play

3 units. G-Men +3 over the Pats and 1 unit G-Men on the ML. Last 8 times a #1 seed played a lower seed in the Super Bowl they are 1-7 SU and 0-8 ATS. Imagine what Manning, Cruze and Nicks will do against Julian Edelman and Company. IMO if you like the G-men you better take them now because I think the line goes down the closer we get to the game. Wouldn't be totally surprised if the line is Pats -1 by kickoff. BOL to everyone, whatever you play.

I am a fricking idiot. This is my original post for the Super Bowl. Then I go against my better judgement and pick the fucking Pats. That's an example of if you think long you think wrong. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
      I am a fricking idiot. This is my original post for the Super Bowl. Then I go against my better judgement and pick the fucking Pats. That's an example of if you think long you think wrong. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
      Tough one raven, can't tell you how many times I have done that. This time I was on the Pats since 2 weeks ago, never wavering. Very little line movement didn't help, and many of the pay scammers were on the Gmen.

Glad it wasn't 20 years ago, I would have put more than I could afford on the game. Almost hedged at half, but couldn't. Woulda, shoulda, coulda...the story of a gambler's life.

I know its no consolation, but I have over analyzed way too many games this year....gut calls for me going forward. Long time til September.

Comment

i think a lot of us feel that way....vegas played a game on us ...if they made the g men faves they probably would have made it easier to take them, but because we looked at the line and noticed it was too easy, we screwed up......i hear colin cowherd the second day he said gmen in a rout, then changed his mind....ithought pats by 2 and took them on the money line

Comment

I second guess myself, over analyze, dig up too much stats, rather than go with first impulse.........seems to be a cog in a cappers method.....

keep em coming....you're steady as hell on the winning side...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
          X