Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Bowl plays!!!!!!!

16-4 on the year

I will post the games i like through saturday.........up until now, i have only played and posted 1 game, that being the nc state/KU over and we won..........good luck with these, and they are in order of importance

Virginia/pitt over 53.5-->get this early, it will be 57 by game time ....... pitt should be playing very loose, throwing all day so fitzgerald can make up for the miami game and on the other side of the ball, they cannot stop anyone........this is likely my 3rd best play of the entire bowl season

houston (+10.5) vs. hawaii----> i think these 2 teams are equal

virginia tech (-3) vs. cal---->kevin jones's last game against a cal team who has lost their best wr.........cal is a very up and down team and i assume this will be cal at their best, but usually when teams finish very poorly, and they are well coached, they play well in the bowl game

houston/hawaii over 75.5--->it is tough going over a number like this because a few stops or turnovers in the wrong place could make it go under, but both teams could reach 40 here

good luck, unless something changes, i should have about 14 more plays to try and keep that sweet 16-4 record in tact

b

Good Luck my Friend and Merry Christmas

P.S.---- Thanks for that nice Cincinnati winner yesterday :D
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

you too good buddy

Homer, am i crazy with how much i like that pitt over?? you know you must give me your opinion.......

hopefully i will have another big cbb play on 12/30, still waiting for a couple more things to fall out

tomorrow pretty much starts the bowl season for me b/c i have not really loved anything so far

lets break the man down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

merry x-mas
      b

Comment

Actually if you want to know it, that is a great play and I will be on it.

Both those Defenses will get lighten up like the Fourth of July.

You look at the stats:

V Tech

Offense 44 389.3 175.3 214.0
        Defense 32 353.9 217.9 136.0

Cal:

Offense 49 425.5 254.7 170.8
        Defense 35 372.1 239.8 132.2

Both Defenses are weak at Run and Pass. With Both Offenses good at Run and Pass.

Bad combo for the Defense. I see both teams being in the 30 at least
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

ADDED

18-4 now on the year, i am getting a little proud of myself

Bowling green (-6.5) vs. Northwestern---> During the bowl season, espn seems to go out of their way and talk about the 'conference cup' a lot and one thing that seems to be mentioned all the time is how the MAC only has 2 teams in while bigger conferences have teams like kansas and northwestern........not to mention, the MAC HATES the Big 10 and is always sky high............bowling green won at purdue this year and should have beaten ohio state, while northwestern only won games when the other tam was in a flat spot.........well, if the MAC wants 3 teams in nxt year, they iwn this game

josh harris alone will win this game, i just hope it is enough to cover the spread.........

good luck
          b

Comment

Keep up the great work and like the call. Lets get this one
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

GREAT JOB SHORTY KEEP IT UP.

Comment

Shorty

I just read my post about the over and talked about the wrong one

I'm a total Moron

Good Luck man
                1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
                X