10* playoff "early take" ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10* playoff "early take" ...

WHATZ UP BC'ERS HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GREAT NEW YEAR SO FAR IF NOT THEN START IT OFF HERE

YELLOW AND BLACK vs ORANGE AND BLUE= A Shitty UnderDog Game interesting game here as the Yellow and black have a shit load of injuries on there side of the ball....and esp BIG BEN playing on 1 foot how did they fair out last time he wobbled around the field ? ///Anyways///

denvers D isnt too bad themselves and RANKED 1st in rushing yards in the NFL Id Have To Say In This Situation 9 points is a shitload IMO
    I would not be shocked If Denver Upset PItt 2day Not @ All That Is WHY IM POUNDING THE +9 TO THE BANK AS WELL AS THE UNDER 34

GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHO FOLLOW IT IS TIME FOR AN UNDERDOG DAY AS BOTH FAVORITES DOMINATED SAT IN THE NFL ....NOT 2DAY...OHH AND THERE HAS TO BE AN UNDER IN THE PLAYOFFS SOMETIME ...
    10* ON TEBOW AND THE BOYS +9
    5* ON DENVERS D AND PITTS D TO GO UNDER 34
    AND THROWING IN A LITTLE TEASER ON DENVER +15 AND UNDER 40
    ......gl...... EVERYONE WHO FOLLOWS
    A Quote' By Warren Buffet...'worlds richest Man'
    "When you get to my age, you'll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you actually do love you.That's the ultimate test of how you've lived your life."

Lots of folks on the Pitts/Tebow UND .... me wonders WHY the line went from 33 1/2 to 34 ?

Like the tease gl

Comment

Gl

Comment

Gl 2 day
        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

gl pal

Comment

Working...
          X