Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tues/NBA Early X-Mas Gift Inside

Atlanta Hawks +2 GLTA
    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning , that's as good as they're going to feel all day. " Frank Sinatra'' Also know as (the dago) by his close freinds .

good luck tonight the dago

Comment

CHA_CHING

I hope some of you guys&gals x-cepted that gift
      I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning , that's as good as they're going to feel all day. " Frank Sinatra'' Also know as (the dago) by his close freinds .

Comment

I did! and I loaded up at the half also! Great Call!

Comment

Dago-I didn't play it, but at least I didn't play the Celtics, which I was going to do before I read your post.
          Even though it was not easy for Atlanta, why dio you like it? Was it because line was only 2 or because evereone liked Celts? I believe Hawks had lost something like 7 in a row. Just curious how you came up with such a good pick.

Comment

Alright

:celebrate :celebrate :celebrate

Comment

dago, nice call on the 2nd half play.

I had a 1 unit on Boston. Is there a worse team in the NBA playing with the lead? 12 point lead evaporated quickly at the start of the 2nd half.

Comment

Savage 1

I honestly believe vegas knows or controls almost everygame that is played ,they just have a great system for changing things up ,so they keep you off balance, my opinion in 70 % of games posted the line set ,gives you the winner theres almost one way they always want the public to bet and believe me all of us playing in all the forums across the net are the public, until you personally make a bet and change the line your public money ,or square ,tonight this was the easiest game for me, atlanta on a 7 game losing streak, every game boston played and won in atlanta they won by way more than 2 points there for atlanta was easy pickin for me, with the way i cap a game , i hope i dont come off the wrong way im not great at typing what im feeling ,but this was a one of my holiday gifts to the forum, i hope the next gift works out also merry X-MAS,

Comment

Dago-thanks for response. I will play your next gift or big play.

Comment

Dago thank you for the gift and i wanted to wish you a merry christmas.

Comment

needawin your welcome

hopefully i will have another one soon :D

Comment

Working...
                      X