Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spears New Years Day OMG That Could Actually Happen Play!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spears New Years Day OMG That Could Actually Happen Play!

Yep, I like the Kapt see the teasing as a way to enjoy the day. Capping can be so much fun on the last day of the season. Please take any part of this as you see fit and tease or Kapts tease looks great as well.

I realize that one or two of you may actually put a little on this! DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. However, for the more brave of you, Let it ride! As usual, I add info!

$150.00 to win $427.50
    6 Team Teaser (ties win) Teaser tw 9fb

4:15pm NFL Football 304 Atlanta Falcons -2½ * vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Atlanta is so tough at home, the Falcons were pathetic last game out and want to reestablish their mojo for the playoffs over an outmanned TB Team.

1:00pm NFL Football 305 San Francisco 49ers -3 * vs St. Louis Rams (St. Louis is going up a fired up SF Team, they have absolutely no chance here avg 11 points a game. Their field goal kicker is having a tough year as well. SF under Harbaugh wants it all!

1:00pm NFL Football 313 Carolina Panthers/New Orleans Saints Over 46 * (Should be fun to watch as Brees and Cam Newton are on display- Brees may get 46 by himself!

1:00pm NFL Football 314 New Orleans Saints +1 * vs Carolina Panthers (NO does not lose at home - they have complete dominance over every team that wishes to enter!

4:15pm NFL Football 319 Pittsburgh Steelers +1½ * vs Cleveland Browns (granted Pitt is offensively challenged but the defense is up to the task. Thought of the under but lets allow Pitt to just win or not lose by more than a point. They won't lose!

1:00pm NFL Football 325 Buffalo Bills/New England Patriots Over 40½ * (Fitzgerald for Buffalo and Brady playing for longer than expected with a poor defense on NE's part brings it well over 40 1/2 today)

I also like the under in the Miami game. Miami plays tough at home on defense! felt six was plenty
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

GL on the teaser Spearit

Comment

BOL today Spear. Have a great New Year.
      Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

get em in Spearit....gl my man....have a good 2012 year...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck Spearit

Comment

All 4 1 pm games on target. Lets bring it in.
            2 to go afterwards for easy money. I believe I believe I believe!!!!!

Winner on NO 1st half
            Last edited by Spearit; 01-01-2012, 02:58 PM.

Comment

4:15pm NFL Football 304 Atlanta Falcons -2½ * vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Atlanta is so tough at home, the Falcons were pathetic last game out and want to reestablish their mojo for the playoffs over an outmanned TB Team.

1:00pm NFL Football 305 San Francisco 49ers -3 * vs St. Louis Rams (St. Louis is going up a fired up SF Team, they have absolutely no chance here avg 11 points a game. Their field goal kicker is having a tough year as well. SF under Harbaugh wants it all!

1:00pm NFL Football 313 Carolina Panthers/New Orleans Saints Over 46 * (Should be fun to watch as Brees and Cam Newton are on display- Brees may get 46 by himself!

1:00pm NFL Football 314 New Orleans Saints +1 * vs Carolina Panthers (NO does not lose at home - they have complete dominance over every team that wishes to enter!

4:15pm NFL Football 319 Pittsburgh Steelers +1½ * vs Cleveland Browns (granted Pitt is offensively challenged but the defense is up to the task. Thought of the under but lets allow Pitt to just win or not lose by more than a point. They won't lose!

1:00pm NFL Football 325 Buffalo Bills/New England Patriots Over 40½ * (Fitzgerald for Buffalo and Brady playing for longer than expected with a poor defense on NE's part brings it well over 40 1/2 today)

Comment

Lets get them Falcons and Steelers in Spearit.....great job thus far.......

Comment

Come on Pitt!!!!!! I tagged along with you and the Kapt

Comment

Atlanta comes through 45-24.......Pitt needs to hang on....13-9 with 2:00 minutes left.....Pitt has the ball....

Comment

13-9....we'll take it....good hit Spearit.....nice job....glad for ya

Comment

Nice 6 team teaser win
                        Congrats to Kapt on his teaser and those who followed

Comment

Congrats
                          FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Thanks Vinny and all Congrats! Happy New Year!
                            Also just hit my other tease- not posted.

3 Team Teaser (ties lose) Teaser
                            Win 1/1/12 4:15pm NFL Football 304 Atlanta Falcons pk * vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                            Win 1/1/12 4:15pm NFL Football 319 Pittsburgh Steelers/Cleveland Browns Under 43 *
                            Pending 1/1/12 4:15pm NFL Football 331 Seattle Seahawks/Arizona Cardinals Over 30 *

Comment

Big hit Spearit, great call(s).

Comment

Working...
                              X