X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturn Day picks

Went 1-1 yesterday in NBA.

So from the rings of Saturn are my 6 out this world picks:

Although Louisville has been playing garbage in their last three games (CoC, WKU, & G-town) Today they manage not to get blown out by their rival Kentucky. Louisville +9.5

Gonzaga goes on the road to take down Xavier who still haven't got it together since the brawl. Zags +135

I can't believe I'm taking an ACC school against the SEC but Virginia gets the win over Auburn. VA +120

Mark Jackson has Golden St playing better than expected. They take down Philly to win at home. Golden St +110

After getting their face kicked in by Spurs, Houston bounces back with the win over Atlanta. Houston +110

Butler lost two much talent and can't get those wins like the last two years. Losing at home to Wisc Milw Panthers +155

Happy New Year and BOL to all.

gl today 3LG......have a safe weekend my man

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL today

love UVA as well
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

BOL today LG.
        Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Gl

Comment

Good Luck 3-L-G
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Gl 3lg...

Comment

So the Wildcats threw the ball away enough for the Cardinals to stay in the game. I knew the Zags would win. Just too well coached to lose that game. The Rockets gave the Hawks that first L.

So Butler appears to have some magic still left. Its a shame Virginia decided not to show up. Oh boy was I wrong about Mark Jackson. I meant he was getting the guys ready to party it up into the new year.

Comment

Working...
                X