Thursday Pick - Another Great Day for Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Pick - Another Great Day for Golf

65 degrees today so I'll be on the links by noon. I think defenses win bowl games and Fla has a good one. This game maybe close so I suggest buying down to 3.

3* Fla -3 (bought 1/2)
    Only playing this one game today. Seems like I keep doing nothing but paying juice when I pick more than one.

Let's bring this one in and build a little cash to play big on my Bowl game of the Year coming up Monday.
    Need more study before I release it.

Good luck to all today.

90 days sober today, get my 3 month coin tonight at the AA meeting. Mrs. CheChe got her blood test results back from yesterday and everything looks great

LAK 108 Normal is 28 to 119
    AST 25 Normal is 0 to 40 was 117
    ALT 16 Normal is 0 to 40 was 81

She has worked hard and the results show it. Know I keep bragging on her but once you almost lose someone and get a second chance to tell them how much they mean to you, well it's something you don't pass up.
    Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

fla dont play today..

Comment

gl Che

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck Che

Comment

Bol Che! Playing golf all weekend myself! Hit them straight!

Comment

Congrats on the good news my friend, always nice to see someone with their priorities in the right place. May God bless you and your wife, Good Luck on your play.

Comment

Congrats too the both of you keep up the great work, god bless and good luck also is that florida state - 3 ?????

Jt
              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

GL Che Che Great to hear your Wife is doing well on her journey to recovery

Comment

Gl

Comment

Well I got one in, it must be my day. Played like shit in golf today and only lost $15.00. Thanks to the press on the last hole. Must just be my day.
                    Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

Working...
                    X