NBA System Play #19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA System Play #19

This is something i have talked about before during Baseball season. It works with Bases and Baskets VERY well. I tracked it in the past but i usually always play what i like after capping instead of sticking to rare spots where this one works. It's no secret i like to bet ALOT of games but i will post the play when it comes up for this System.

It's the East Coast West Coast Trend,System. Central and Mountain Time Zone teams are never a part of this System. You simply play against an Eastern Time Zone team in their First Home Game after a Western Time Zone Road trip. You do the same when a Western time Zone team goes to the Eastern Time Zone to play then comes home. You play against them in their first Home Game.People have said that the biological clock takes a little time to catch up from the 3 hour difference and those trips are long meaning when players get home they are busy catching up on business and basketball takes a back seat for a few days. Teams usually come out very flat in their first home game after a cross country road trip.

This year in NBA action it has come in to play times. (11-9). System Plays in ()

Cleveland -3.5 - Lost outright to (Denver) in their first game back so Denver hits Ats and Moneyline. ...WINNER!

Phil. -4.5 - Lost outright to (N.O.) after their West Coast trip so N.O. gets the Ats and Moneyline Win. ...WINNER!

Sac. -6.5 - Didn't cover but did beat (Detroit) by 6 and Pistons cover Ats. ...WINNER!

Atl. +2 - Lost by 15 to (N.J.) after their West Coast Trip. Nets Win and Cover. ...WINNER!

Tor. +2 - Beat (Houston) in Double OT. Raptors cover the number. ...Loser!

Det. +3 - Beat the (Lakers) and covered after their West Coast trip. ... Loser!

Seattle -8 - Lost outright to (Miami) after their East Coast trip. ... WINNER!

Lakers -14 - Beat (Chicago) after their East Coast trip but never was close to covering against the Bulls. ... WINNER!

Orlando +3 or +7 - Lost by 11 to (Indiana) after their West Coast trip. Indiana cruises to Victory. ... WINNER!

Clippers +4 - Lost to (Houston) after their East Coast trip. ...WINNER!

Miami +4.5 - Beat (N.O.) SU at home after their West Coast Road trip. ...Loser!

Wash. +3.5 - Lost to (Detroit) at home after their West Coast Trip and it showed as they wore down (5 pt. HT lead) in the second half scoring 9 in the 3rd and 14 in the 4th to lose by 11. ...WINNER!

N.J. -7.5 - Lost outright to (Memphis) after their West Coast trip and the Nets never could take control or grab much of a lead in this one. Grizz with the outright. ...WINNER!

Clev. -4 - Beat (Atl.) by 10 after their West Coast trip. The Hawks were in it until late in the 4th when Clev. didn't tire and pulled away. ...Loser!

Indiana -11.5 - Beat (Wash) by 14 and Indiana holds a lead til' the end after their West Coast trip. ...Loser!

Knicks -2.5 = Beat (Denver) in their first game back off a West Coast trip. ...Loser!

Seattle -3.5 = Beat (Milw) by 6 points after their East Coast trip. ...Loser!

Sac. -11 = Beat (Port) by more than the number as the T-Blazers fell apart in the 4th. ...Loser!

G.S. +5.5 = Beat (L.A.L) Outright after their East Coast trip and the System has turned very fadeable. ...Loser!

Boston -2.5 = Lost outright to (N.O.) after their West Coast Trip. Another outright! ...Winner!

ALOT of dogs win outright in this System and a ML play is never a bad option either when available.

This System will have a total of 56 plays for the Season. How many other System's have every pick for the Season mapped out already? We do!

I have them all written down and will post as they come up.

GL

Wayne
    Last edited by wayne1218; 12-31-2003, 05:11 PM.

The System has lost 5 straight and still holds a positive record at 10-8. If we can right the ship with a run in the other direction then all will be good again. I said i would post the plays good or bad so i'm gonna keep doing it!

.................................................. ..
    System Play #19 (tues 12/23)
    .................................................. ..

Lakers -5.5

GOOD LUCK :D

Comment

I think you have a winner tonight. GL

Comment

I usually keep away from all games involving the lakers, system or no system, as I have witnessed multiple games involving them where many strange occurences happen with them usually near the end of the game which affect the point spread winner or the over/under. I firmly believe that Lakers cover or don't cover (especially when they are favored) and same for over/under when it is in the best interests for them to do/not do so.(read between the lines).
        GL
        Last edited by savage1; 12-23-2003, 05:56 PM.

Comment

I'll tell you one thing if it wasn't for me following this system play I would be up some major cash. I'm stuborn and will continue to follow cause I need to make it up, now!

Please continue to post them

Thanks

BB

Comment

SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spaced out and forgot the Celtics game was today and not tonight. :eek:

N.O. +2.5 was System Play number 20

I had it written down in my trusty notebook and like always figured i would post it when i got home from work......................... DUMMY!

System now 11-9 after finally getting a Win.

Comment

Hey Wayne do you think You could post the games that fall into the system a week at a time. This way you don't foget the winners.

Thanks Again for your informative post.

BB

Comment

Working...
              X