Nfl 10 Star Game Of The Year.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfl 10 Star Game Of The Year.......

It has been a terrible season in the NFL for me this year, but the feeling has started to come back the last few weeks, so maybe a big run is in store for the playoffs! We will have to wait and see if that happens, but I have identified my Game of the Year on the week 17 card. I have on had two 10 Star GOY plays since I have started to rate my plays about a year and a half ago, and both of them have been winners. That being said, this is by no means a lock, since they do not exist, but it is a game that I feel has a very, very, very high chance of cashing the ticket. So once again, bet with your head and not over it. Here is the play, I suggest you get it asap before the line jumps........

NFL 10 STAR GAME OF THE YEAR

Indianapolis (-7) OVER HOUSTON

Indianapolis was hammered last Sunday night by the Broncos but Peyton Manning and company will bounce back here against the Texans in a game that they need to win to clinch the AFC South division title. The Texans are a deflated team right now after the way they lost to Tennessee on a 4th and 10 play with 17 seconds left in the game. Living here in Houston, I can tell you for a fact that this team will have a hard time getting up for this game, the wind has been totally been taken out of their sail. Indianapolis on the other hand is fuming after last weeks loss, and the offense will have a field day against a the injury-depleted Texans' defense that goes into this game ranked 31st overall and against the pass in the NFL. Indy has been strong on the road this season, posting a 6-1 straight up and 5-1-1 against the spread record this year and the Colts are also 8-1-1 against the spread as a road favorites in their last ten games after a straight up loss. Houston is 0-5 against the spread as an underdog of six points or more when playing a winning team. Houston will be no match for a very focused Colts team here, lay the seven!

10 STAR GAME OF THE YEAR RECORD 2-0

2003 NCAA FOOTBALL 10 STAR GOY:

12/3/03 OHIO STATE (+14) OVER MIAMI

WON (OSU 31 Miami 24)

2003 NFL 10 STAR GOY:

12/15/02 DENVER (-3.5) OVER Kansas City

WON (Denver 31- Kansas City 24)

Good luck,
    John

Thanks John!

I am on this one like knowones biz. I also found a good play in Philly - 7 to 7.5 as well. I am on both plays for max units. Philly and Indy in routs. Take care!

P.S. I am on the over in the Boise St games huge as well.

Comment

me too

i like it too EZ, peyton continues his history of going 0 for forever against teams he needs to beat but houston does not qualify, so they should win easy

b

Comment

thanks

good luck!!
        1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Good luck,
          John

Comment

With you EZ bring it home :D
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

At your urging I put a 2* play on and was even able to buy it down to -6 1/2 for an extra .10.

Good Luck and Happy Holidays.
              The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Merry Christmas!
                Good luck,
                John

Comment

They have added the hook. This should not matter, but hopefully most have it already at -7
                  Good luck,
                  John

Comment

John,

Line to 8.. I would rather tease this game.. giving 8 on the road makes me nervous..

Maybe combine it with Cincy..or Balt or both separately.. All teams have motivation on their games.

Comment

John:

that is a good question ...

ya still recommend playing @ 8 on the road?

That is what I am looking at ...

Thanks for thy input

Comment

I KNOW I'M NOT JOHN...

BUT, IF YOU TAKE IT AT -7, THEN YOU SHOULD TAKE IT AT 8!!! VERY DOUBTFUL THE HALF WILL COME INTO PLAY!!! I THINK JOHN IS THINKING THE GAME WILL BE BY AT LEAST 10 PTS.!!!!

BUT, THAT IS JUST MY OPINION, JOHN CAN ANSWER THAT WHEN HE GETS BACK ONLINE!!!! I DON'T THINK JOHN WOULD MAKE THIS HIS GOY, WHEN HIS PROJECTION COMES OUT THAT CLOSE TO THE LINE!!! I THINK HE THINKS THIS IS A TOTAL MISMATCH!!
                        A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

very nice play i also like indy and will be on them also.

good luck
                          THICK 1

Comment

Bugs is correct, still a play at -8. I'm lookin for a double digit win!
                            Good luck,
                            John

Comment

Well, true to form of my NFL season, the Colts are getting totally fucking dominated by the Texans. They cant stop their simplistic offense and the high powered Colts cant take advantage of a Texans team that is playing their 4th and 5th string corners.

They will get blasted next week in their first playoff game, they are a bunch of gutless pussies.

Sorry about this one guys.
                              Good luck,
                              John

Comment

Working...
                              X