Record = 0-0

2011 HOT PICK!
    Record= 0-0

2010 FOOTBALL
    Record = 89-61-3

*UPDATED 02/15/2011

CURRENT SEASON MOOD:

Posted by oddsbuster from ***********:

Air Force has just 5 wins against D-1 opponent's this year and not one of them have a winning record or have made a bowl game. Here are the list of teams and records for Air Force's 5 D-1 win's...

@Navy (4-5su)
    @New Mexico (1-11su)
    Army (3-8su)
    UNLV (2-10)
    Colorado State (3-9su)

So that's a compiled opponent's record of 13-45 vs the teams Air Force had beat in D-1 play. For most of you wondering where the other 2 wins came from, Air Force had 2 more wins against the 6-5su South Dakota & 5-6 Tennessee State FCS football teams. Air Force's defense will be no match for this Toledo offense that is ranked 8th nationally in yards gained per game as they have many play maker's. Terrance Owen's & Austin Danton have lead this team to victories over bowl teams Temple & Western Michigan while putting up 199 points on 5 different bowl teams combined (Ohio st, Boise st, Temple, Western Mich & Northern Illinois). That's an average of 39.8ppg vs teams in bowl games this season. When you have a go to wide receiver like Eric Page who caught 111 passes for over 1100 yards and 10 td's, your offense is going to have a great shot at success vs many teams. This kid can fly up and down the field and he tore up defense's all season long. I have no doubt's in Toledo in this match up at all and I give them a very high probability of winning this game by double digit's over the much weaker and one dimensional and very predictable Air Force team... POY

This is my play of the year. So i'm loading up for my largest sports wager of the season on them as i'm ready to back Toledo in a game where they have advantage's all over the field in the talent department...
    Each 1* is worth 0.50

BASKETBALL
    Record = 0-0

2011 HOT PICK!
    Record= 0-0

2010 FOOTBALL
    Record = 89-61-3

*UPDATED 02/15/2011

CURRENT SEASON MOOD:

Comment

I agree....thanks, and gl

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Cash em VIP, BOL to ya.
        Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Gl

Comment

Working...
          X