ft. worth bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ft. worth bowl

i do not like this game enough to post it and count it against my record , but i will provide my hopefully helpful analysis

i am going to take boise state (-11) because i think outside of the top 5 teams (okla, sou. cal, mich, ksu, lsu), they are as good as anyone..........so far, rothlesberger went nuts, so did phillip rivers and as far as college qb's go, dinwiddie is as good as both and should go nuts too

throw in the fact that boise has a knack for scoring late, and is just as good on the road as at home, i think they win by 14........

tcu has home field and a HUGE advantage with the fact that most teams who end the season poorly play well in their bowl game but i cannot overlook the fact that at one point, they did not want to even go to a bowl...........tcu becomes a trend play, a typical bowl underdog play but if both teams play their best, tcu could still lose this by 30.............boise st and miami (ohio) were the teams that should have been getting bcs consideration, one has already proven that and tonight the other should too

good luck to all
    b

TCU decision to not play a bowl game was a smoke screen because they wanted to play at home in this bowl.

Comment

thanks frank

i knew something was fishy about it, i am taking boise state but will not be pounding it like others..........i have just watched boise state score with 3 seconds left in the game too many times not to take them

Comment

shorty i agree with you brother---tcu becomes a good trend bowl selection good point
        i am with you

good luck

Comment

Working...
        X