Fort Worth Bowl.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Worth Bowl.....

This is my play for tonights Fort Worth Bowl.........

2 STAR: TCU (+10) OVER Boise State

I really hate to go against Boise State in this game, but Bowl home underdogs are 7-3 against the spread and straight up in their last ten chances and TCU has won 13 straight games at home. Boise State is riding a 3 game against the spread winning streak. Teams that enter a bowl game on an against the spread winning streak of three or more games are only 44-63-2 against the spread. TCU enters this game on a two game against the spread losing streak. Teams going into a bowl game on a two game or more against the spread losing streak and are bowl underdogs are 47-32-2 against the spread. I'm going to fade the public and maybe my better judgment and take the points here!

2003 BOWL SELECTIONS 1-2

2003 NCAA FOOTBALL RECORD

5 STAR RECORD 10-10 (-5.0 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 28-15-1 (+32.6 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 19-17 (-0.5 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 15-12 (+3.9 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 72-54-1 (+31.00 UNITS)
    A $100 player would be up $3100.00

Good luck,
    John

opinion on the over.under?

Comment

Respect your opinions and usually agree with you but I just do not trust the TCU defense against a very good and motivated Boise offense. I see a repeat of last nites game where Boise puts up maybe 50 and TCU struggles against a very good Boise defense. Also satrting center for TCU suspended and that will hurt them. 10 points may seem like alot but after watching Boise against Hawaii where they dominated the game at Hawaii it does not matter where they play. TCU also showed me that they will lay down and quit as evidenced in their last game.

Comment

When the bowl matchups were announced, I was ready to jump all over Boise. Everything you said I agree with 100%, but there is just something fishy about this game that is telling me to go the other way.

Most likely this game will go over.
        Good luck,
        John

Comment

It takes Balls to go with TCU tonight! Good luck but I am on the other side of you tonight. For a whole bunch. One of us will cash though. I see it as you either take boise or don't play it. It is very hard to go against these guys.

Comment

EZ, I like the play. The public is putting too much in TCU's loss and the tight SMU game.

The So. Miss was a road game on a short week. Very tough spot! Don't be fooled by the SMU game. Teams who lose breaking their undefeated streak late in the season often have a let down the following game. I just can't see going against a home team in a bowl game getting 12 points.

Comment

Winner!
              Good luck,
              John

Comment

congrats

I saved my butt with the over

Comment

I like new mexico tom.

any early thoughts

Comment

Most likely I will only play the over, not sure yet about the side.
                    Good luck,
                    John

Comment

Working...
                    X