• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FT. Worth Bowl

Boise St. -11
    Over 60
    and parlay the two together

Been waiting on this game to unload. I think this game is a no brainer. Lots of people on here think TCU is going to roll I think they are wrong. This TCU team is real shakey and you will see tonight that they don't play very good from behind. Boise always jumps out on there opponents. They are going to score there points. Can TCU keep up. Obviously I don't think so but we will see tonight. Everyone is saying start betting the dogs well trends were made to be broken and I would stay away from the dog here one more time then start playing the dogs. I got burnt on that trend last night with Kansas. Not again here. You will hear this alot tonight.

Touchdown Broncos
    Touchdown Broncos

another reason to like boise

FORT WORTH, Texas -- Starting center Chase Johnson is among five TCU players that have been suspended and won't play in the inaugural Fort Worth Bowl against No. 18 Boise State on Tuesday night.

Johnson, a junior, missed curfew at the team hotel Saturday night. Four freshmen players were suspended for violating unspecified team rules that same night, TCU spokesman Steve Fink said Monday.

None of the four freshmen, fullbacks Marcus Draper and Reggie La'Mothe, and cornerbacks Gerrad Wilson and Derek Ferry, had extended playing time this season.

The 19th-ranked Frogs last week suspended defensive tackle Terrence James, who played in all 12 games, for violating unspecified team rules.

On Sunday, six Boise State players were ruled academically ineligible, knocking them out of the game. The only starter was offensive left tackle Tyrone Tutogi.

Sounds like to me that TCU is jacking around not taking this game serious.

Comment

Working...
    X