Picks For Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Christmas

First off, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas. It is about the kids and giving, and i hope you are all in a good place mentally, physically and financially, to enjoy this Christmas!

I for one, Love seeing the return of the NBA. I think the League will be top heavy but i also think it is setting up for an exciting season. My Celtics will show their age and i expect nothing from them but i am excited to see the Heat and Bulls battle it out in the East. I also can't wait to see how the West plays out with teams like the Lakers, Thunder, Clippers and Mavericks. There are some very interesting looking teams out there.

I think the Heat are the team to beat. Battier will put them over the top IMO. In the West, I think the Clippers ARE the real deal. They are loaded from top to bottom. I like the Heat to beat the Bulls in the East and in the West, I think the Thunder play the Clippers in the Finals and that series will be a coin flip IMO. I truly expect a Heat/Thunder or Heat/Clippers finals and it should be a good one. You will get either Lebron & Wade vs Durant & Westbrook OR Lebron & Wade vs Griffin & Paul. How could you go wrong with either matchup?

I'm playing these now because the lines continue to move away from me and i don't want to wait any longer. Going big early because i really like these!

NBA

5* New York -1 (12:05 PM)

5* Miami -3 (2:35 PM)

5* Chicago +2 (5:05 PM)

5* Oklahoma City -7 (8:05 PM)

5* L.A.C. -2 (10:35 PM)

GOOD LUCK

I also want to add this. I like the Mavericks and Odom is a nice addition, but i think the loss of Tyson Chandler is huge and when you couple that with Kidd being what, 37 or 38 now? I think the Mavs take a step back this season. The Mavericks loss is also the Knicks gain with Chandler. He should bring defense and a new attitude to New York. If Douglas or Davis can play a solid PG, they will be very good too!

Comment

Good luck buddy and I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas! Just got home from the Thunder/Mavs preseason game. Mavs are going to miss Chandler BIG TIME! They are weak at the 5 with Haywood having to be the starter. I have no doubt Kidd and Dirk will come along, but they looked like they've been fat catting it all lockout long. Barrea is a huge loss as well. To be honest, Mavs may miss the playoffs imo. I'm so stoked that the NBA is back as well. I never thought I'd become a big as NBA fan as I have become, but it is amazing what a young, energetic, team in your hometown will do for you

Good luck all season long buddy! Hope and pray you start feeling better soon!

Comment

i would love to see the heat and clippers play and the clippers win!!!!

Comment

Love the clippers and okc, merry Christmas wayne

Comment

P.S. Kendrick Perkins looks GOOD! Dropped about 30 pounds, knee looks healthy. LOOK OUT for Big Perk

Comment

i also agre the addition of Battier for the Heat.It did not get alot of talk when it happend but i agree i think this is what puts them over the top,I also agree about the Mavs taking a step back.Yes Odom was a good pickup but i dont think the casual fan really knew how much TYSON CHANDLER really helped the Mavs,Caron Butler did not really have a great year but he will still be a tough person to replace.
              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I played these lines at the perfect time i guess. None of these lines moved much in the 1st 10 days they were posted but they sure have moved a ton over the last 3 days!

Comment

Yea, my asshole books still don't have them posted

Comment

merry christmas wayne. hope your back gets better soon
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Good luck wayne and merry christmas
                      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Merry Christmas Wayne and good luck for the rest of the year

Comment

Merry Christmas, Wayne

Comment

GL. Merry Christmas!

Comment

GL as always boss.

Merry XMas.
                              The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X