12-18 NFL plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12-18 NFL plays

Unusual year, but I have to go with what has worked in the past. 2-1 on posted NFL Plays.

All lines courtesy of DSI, a BC recommended book

#305 Skins +7 (120) Line should be higher, especially at home. Could be an outright win here by the Skins. Maybe a letdown by the Giants. The team of Native American descent will be prepared for this one.

#308 KC +14 (120) buying 1/2. GB may be looking ahead to the final Black and Blue showdown with Chi and Detroit. If they are going to let up, this may be the week. Hate to bet against the best team in football, but this may be the only spot I ever will. 13 1/2 is begging a GB play.

#323 Under 47 Tebo-Brady. Love KB's Pat's GOY play, but I don't see Tebow kneeling alot, unless it is for mercy. Coach B has this guy's number, he may be kneeling to the east on a rug after this one. Unless NE scores 48, and they may,this shouldn't be close.

#327 Browns +6 1/2..all week. Going with these bad teams scares me, but the line makers job is to entice action, and they haven't on this one. Seneca Wallace starting should have moved this line; but it didn't. Least favorite, but still a play.

#330 SD +3 (120,buying 1/2). If I have any money left after the day games, I will be playing this game. SD playing ok, but I am slightly afraid of Rivers just being Rivers.

Also like #315 Carolina, but Houston's strong "D" and a homer play kills the deal.

Good luck fellow BC'rs.

Good luck today Robby

Comment

Good Luck today buddy

Comment

Gl

Comment

gl today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanks robby! Good luck!

Comment