Vols Fan Thursday Night NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vols Fan Thursday Night NFL

I like the hell out of the Falcons tonight and the over. The offense needs to make a statement tonight in front of everybody they they can put up alot of points like Saints and Packers can and hope the Falcons score 40+by themselves. I Would like to see 48-10 but I'm predicting more like a 38-14. Either going to be a nice night or a shitty one. Good luck yall

Falcons -13 4****

over 42 4****

All 1*
    1 quarter
    Atl-3.5

over 7.5

1st half
    Atlanta-8

over 21.5

1*--$25

gl today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good luck buddy! Go Falcons!

Comment

Good Luck buddy ... On them with you

Comment

Good luck vols. Is this football or basketball ?????
          jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by jt4545 View Post
            Good luck vols. Is this football or basketball ?????

Comment

I teased it, so we can both win. I think Atlanta tries to run the ball tonight and keeps the clock ticking.
              You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
                I teased it, so we can both win. I think Atlanta tries to run the ball tonight and keeps the clock ticking.
                They can't keep up with your Packers by doing that. We need to get ALOT of confidence tonight and the only way to do that is air it out. If the Falcons win tonight like 17-10 then Saints or Packers will beat us by 30+ in the playoffs

Comment

GL Vols

Comment

gl pal

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                      They can't keep up with your Packers by doing that. We need to get ALOT of confidence tonight and the only way to do that is air it out. If the Falcons win tonight like 17-10 then Saints or Packers will beat us by 30+ in the playoffs
                      Did you see the stats when Ryan throws more than 40 times per game??? They are like 1-6 and when they throw less than 40 they are like 5-2. They need to establish a running game for the playoffs IMO. Hope it works out for both of us

Comment

Did you see the stats when Ryan throws more than 40 times per game??? They are like 1-6 and when they throw less than 40 they are like 5-2. They need to establish a running game for the playoffs IMO. Hope it works out for both of us
                        I did, thats why he needs to change things I will agree that running the ball will keep those high power offenses off the field but we need to know that if it comes down to a shootout that we stand a chance. Right now we don't stand a chance against 1/2 the teams in the nfl in a shootout. I hope it works out for us both too

Comment

Jax 0-6 under on the road this year, Atl 1-5 under at home this year if you like trends

Comment

Jax 0-6 under on the road this year, Atl 1-5 under at home this year if you like trends
                            your supposed to be making me feel better about my play

Comment

The line is dropping like KB's shorts in a gay bar

Comment

Working...
                              X